Part 6

The door was fucking locked and I couldn't get in, so I had two choices call 911 and wait for them to get here or kick this fucking door down my damn self. "Chris, can you hear me baby?", I yelled. I was so scared because I didn't know what was going on and I was afraid to find out, but I had no choice at this point. I walked to the closet to get my horseback riding boots, yes, I'm a country girl and this door was coming down no matter what. I raised my leg up in position to kick the door and in the midst of my kick Chris opens the door cover in blood. I felt as if I was about to pass out, she had bruises and cuts everywhere. I grabbed her and held her tight, I was so determined to get her cleaned up so that I could see Jennifer. Chris really thinks she's slick, she doesn't want me to leave but I had a surprise for her because I knew her kind. I went to the bathroom to get a few things to clean her up only to find out that her crazy ass had cut herself with my eyebrow archer and had bruises from the burns of her putting out cigarette butts on herself. What kind of creepy shit is this? I really got to hurry the hell up and get away from her ass. I didn't know rather I should leave her at home after I cleaned her up or take her to a mental hospital for days so that she could clear her head, but I knew it was just a matter of time before she took her anger out on me again. "Get it together Christina, I have to leave for work and I'm going to be late because of your shenanigans.", I looked at her with attitude. I didn't mean to sound like I didn't care but I was fed up with her shit at this point. I decided to clean her up and give her some medicine to relax while I was working because I refused to miss my money due to her having one of her episodes. "Ebony, do you care about me or are you thinking about leaving me just be honest with me?", she looked to me with this sad look on her face. "Not right now Chris I have to get to work and I can't be late." I was trying to get promoted at work and I couldn't risk the promotion or the raise.  I walked out of the door not realizing I had forgot my wallet but honestly, I didn't care because I had to get to work to see Jennifer aka my Jenny from the block.