Part 28

Mark today down in history I was everybody's hero. Even though Ma cried crocodile tears she didn't want Steve no way as much as he beat her ass. My mama may act all sanctified but all she really wanted was Steve's money for all her pain and suffering so I felt as if I did her a favor. "Jennifer hurry up and put yo clothes on we have to go", I gave her this death stare like she was next. "Ebony, why did you kill him and what are we going to do with the body", she said fearful of what I was going to do next. "We are going to pick his bitch ass up and put him in my trunk, anymore questions bitch", I said while lifting up Steve's legs. I hated acting like this with Jennifer but I no longer trusted her and my patience was wearing thin. I thought she was the one but not only was she fucking Misty hoe ass but I caught her riding the dick of the man who took my sisters innocence. Even though Jennifer didn't know what Steve did to Vaeh she knew what the bastard did to my mother. After hours of struggling we finally got his ass in the trunk and locked up Jennifer's house and got on the road. There was awkward silence the whole trip I felt like we were on a highway to hell and I didn't know where to go. My adrenaline was rushing I had really killed Steve and as I was driving I had to think about it like I really just did this shit. Where was I going to hide his body? Maybe I could just burn his body inside Jennifer's house but that was only just a deep thought. With all the evidence that we have maybe it will just look as if he faked his death because he was tired of living a double life. Jennifer was shaking uncontrollably and I know I probably damaged her mentally but did I care? Somewhat but right now caring was out of the question. "You did this shit Jennifer, all you had to do was keep your pussy to yourself but no you had to be a hoe and fuck my mothers husband", I said ready to slap fire out of her mouth. Jennifer had this blank look on her face and just by looking at her she looked confused like she had been smoking dick juice. " I need to relieve some stress Jenny so before we dispose this body I need you to suck my pussy like your life depends on it because it just might", I said with this evil look on my face. I didn't know who I was becoming but I felt like an evil villain like I was the joker or some shit! I pulled up to an old park not far from Jennifer's house took off my clothes preparing for the best head of my life. "You know what we came here for right baby", I gazed into her eyes while pulling her hair. "Yes baby I do", she said with the sexiest voice and her bedroom eyes look. She tongue fucked the shit outta me Jennifer had never tongue fucked me like this I wonder what had gotten into her. The next thing I knew I was dripping wet man this shit felt so fucking good. It seemed like the more she gave me head the better it got. She almost gave me head good enough for me to forgive her and forget that she was fucking my stepdad but little did she know she wasn't finished yet.