Part Two

I was dripping wet like a faucet from all the tongue kissing and sex wrestling that took place between Jennifer and me. Jennifer took off her shirt and all I could do was imagine myself sucking on her breast and kissing all over her body. I got so nervous because I've never touched a woman in the way I've always wanted to touch a woman because Christina had to be a fucking touch me not stud! We started kissing then we started touching and the more we kissed the more I wanted her. She had me follow her to the kitchen since she was in the middle of cooking brunch for us and I couldn't help myself. "Jennifer, can I touch it" I begged her because she was just something that I couldn't resist. She started off by letting me caress her peanut butter cookie breasts, I instantly got wet just touching on them they were big as hell what the hell was, I supposed to do with them? Jennifer could tell that I was nervous although she didn't know it was my first time. Just as we started kissing my phone rang, I knew it was Christina but with everything that was going on between us at the moment I declined the call. I was finally determined to make Jennifer cum like she had never come before. Jennifer climbed on the counter and I started kissing and sucking on her breasts although I had never done this before by the looks of her biting on her lips, she liked what I was doing. There was so much going on in my head over and over while I nibbled on her breast. Jennifer grabbed my hands and put them near her tight, wet pussy but I didn't know if I was ready for that, so I grabbed her ass instead. She looked at me like I was crazy as hell and said, "Ebony what's wrong I wanted to feel your fingers inside of me." I acted like I didn't hear her and kept sucking on her breasts. As I looked up at her my phone rang again.