Part 19

The ride to Ma's house felt like the longest ride of my life these past few days had been hella crazy and I was just ready for this emotional rollercoaster to come to an end. I put the pedal to the metal all the way to Ma's house and before I knew it, I was doing 80 in the 60 fuck a ticket. I just needed to get home to my mother so that my sister could go home and check on her fiancé. It took me a minute to get my thoughts together about everything because Nevaeh couldn't keep a nigga for shit and a fiancé just surfaced out of nowhere. It's like the nigga was like a thief in the night or something, I was convinced he didn't exist. As soon as I made it to the house, I didn't get in good enough to greet anybody Nevaeh shot her hot ass out the door I wasn't surprised though because since she left the house at sixteen, she was always on the go. I hugged and kissed Ma and I just couldn't let her go how do I tell her that her husband of twenty years cheated on her? How do I explain to her that it was Misty and Misty was my boss? I had to stay strong for her even though tears of irritation started to roll down my face I had so much to do today and helping prepare for funeral arrangements was the most important thing on my list. Steve had a huge family and Ma told me they were flying in from everywhere and even though I wasn't a people person I had to prepare myself. Our mission was to clean up and make room for them but in the midst of trying to prepare for our extended family my phone rings and to my surprise it wasn't Chris it was Nevaeh.  I'm thinking to myself why the fuck was Nevaeh calling me she never called me, but I could hear fussing in the background, so I knew trouble was in the air. She told me she caught a female in her house and my first thought was to jump in my Lexus and push it to the limits. My sisters and I always had each other's backs, but hell why wouldn't we, we were the Faraji sisters and our motto was "From the womb to the tomb". Nevaeh described the female she caught in the house and she said, "Some Young M.A. looking bitch was on top riding my fiancé." My first thought was Chris that dirty, dick dyking bitch and I was speeding on my way.