Part 25

Who the fuck was on the other end of Jennifer's phone ? Was it Misty? Was it Pizza Hut? It could of been Chris dick dyking ass but she was still in the hospital! I had to get to the bottom of this I'm sick of bitches and their mind games. I was really going to leave Chris for Jennifer and her trifling ass let another mothafucka answer her phone. I just want a loyal, down ass, caring female but I guess they don't make them like that anymore. I was that female for Chris and throughout all the bullshit she put me through I continued to stay that female for her but not anymore. I had been through enough with her and I was done. So many thoughts ran through my head while driving to Jennifer's these females were going to drive me crazy, maybe I could end it all by ending my life. What was I thinking I had never thought like that? I just wanted to be happy that's all! I just wanted to be loved the way I gave love why is this happening to me? Why want anyone love me? I have looks that could kill, looks that would give me a life sentence but I know looks aren't enough. I cook, I clean, I work, I provide and I damn sho' got some fiyah head and pussy so what was it? Jennifer still wasn't answering her phone I don't know what the fuck her problem was but she was gone make my ass go into Chris mode on her. I'm trying my best not to become who hurt me but Jennifer had me past fucked up at this point! When I finally pulled up to Jennifer's there was an unfamiliar car parked in her driveway. It was a Grey Chevy Impala with 22's on it made me wonder did it belong to a nigga. If I catch Jennifer with Pizza Hut I swear I got something for both of them. I popped my trunk to get hot sauce out the car only those who had listened to the Beyoncé "Lemonade" album would understand what I'm talking about. I called Jennifer one more time and I guess she didn't know she answered so I listened. I heard Jennifer's voice, a males voice and that bitch Misty. It sounded like they were having a threesome because all I heard was ass slapping and moaning. Man I was furious at this point this bitch better open the fucking door! I might have to kick this bitch in and when I do its gone be trouble, trouble. "Jennifer open the fucking door, I know you see me calling you", I said while knocking on the door. "Oh, shit fuck me daddy, this your pussy" I overheard Jennifer moaning. "This daddy pussy right"?, some unknown nigga said. I guess Jennifer heard me banging at the door because all I heard was "oh shit I'm caught ". Yes her ass was caught and if only she knew what was about to happen next. I checked my phone, I was on the phone for damn near about 5 minutes literally before the phone disconnected. Jennifer had fucked up now and she knew it! She got that bitch Misty and some busted ass nigga in her house hitting my pussy yeah I said it my pussy. First it was Chris and now it was Jennifer I just couldn't get away from Sacramento dick dykes. Should I stay and fuck shit up or say fuck it all and check on my family? The only thing that drove me crazy was the thought that the nigga that was beating up Jennifer's pussy could be Pizza Hut and I've been looking for his ass!