Part 14

Riding down eighty, I put the pedal to the metal. I had never in life pushed my 750 Li like this. She was Cocaine white, with smoky black interior, the seats were customized just for me. My car was one of the gifts Chris had bought me after beating my ass to a pulp. I named her Misty, she was my baby but right now all of that was not a concern, all I could think about was how everything is starting to make sense I started having flashbacks from a few weeks ago when her and her ex-boyfriend had a "boys night" out, so her trifling ass called it and when she came back there was a distinctive sex smell that radiated all over her but she claimed it was because they were at the strip club. I had thoughts in my head from that day and I had juts assumed she was cheating on me with one of these hoes in the streets again but clearly from what I know now everything made perfect sense. This no-good bitch was out getting fucked all night with REAL dick that she was accusing me of riding. My heart was so crushed, but this bitch was going to feel me first. The car lit up from my phone ringing, it was Chris and I answered but before I could get a word in, Chris yelled " Bitch, you think you just gone be gone all fucking day and won't pay for it, your best bet is to stay your ass there tonight an just wait till", I cut that bitch off. Enraged, like the fucking nerve, it was clear to me she didn't know this nigga answered her phone. "Wait till what!", I screamed. "Till you tell me your sorry, dick sucking, lying ass is pregnant by a nigga? Oh, you didn't know I knew that huh?" The way I was screaming my voice started to crack. "Low down scum of the earth, sorry ass excuse of a woman. How could you? All that I've done, all the ass beatings I've endured to stay. How could you?" The way cried you could tell all of it was coming from the core. Silence filled Chris' end of the line. "Say something bitch you had so much to say", I screamed! "Oh, cat got your fucking tongue for the first time in a long time huh?" At this point all I could hear on the other end of the phone was Chris crying. All her words were tangled to the point she couldn't even put a sentence together. Fuck her tears, they meant nothing to me at the moment. Even after this bitch raped me, I stayed because I knew she didn't mean it, she was drunk plus I told myself I couldn't classify it as rape because she was my girlfriend.  As I turned down my street, I hung the phone up. I wasn't stupid I made sure I didn't let her know I was almost at the house. My gut feeling was this dude was there and they both were going to answer to me tonight. I hopped out of Misty, popped my trunk and pulled out my metal baseball bat. I was Beyoncé' in that Lemonade video, walking up the stairs, destroying the place that I called home and the mothafuckas in it.