Part 8

Jennifer wanted me to meet her in the restroom we needed to talk so she said, so I took a quick fifteen-minute break because honestly, I needed to tell her about my relationship with Chris. We met up in the women's restroom Jennifer looked at me, pulled my hair back and kissed me on my neck but her eyes got big like she had seen a ghost, so I just knew she had seen my bruises. The bruises looked like I had been in a car that flipped over multiple times during an accident I tried my best to cover up the bruises with make up but there was marks on the side of my face, behind my ear and on my neck from Chris choking me. As soon as I started to explain things to her, she kissed me gently like she didn't want to hear anything I had to say, and the tears started to roll down my face again. I knew I had to put my big girl panties on, so I could tell her about Chris because she deserves to know. I pushed her against the sink and put my hands on her pussy, she was wet as hell and I was ready to dive in. Jennifer's cum tasted like a sweet honey suckle and I was bumble bee ready to suck every drip of honey from her comb. I played with her clit just so that I could get her wetter before I inserted my hands inside her Pacific Ocean. Her pussy dripped all over my hand like faucet water I finger fucked her straight for about five minutes I was prepared to take her soul and never give it back and then my damn work headset rang.