Part 13

Mind racing, heart beating a mile a min and the walls were closing in on me. I just didn't have one clear thought right now every was so cloudy, I had tunnel vision and I myself feared what lied on the other side of the tunnel when I got there. As I sat there impatiently waiting for my relief to go bless Chris with the ass whoopings she blessed me with all these years maybe even worse. My mother was talking to me but at this point it all it sounded like was inaudible gibberish. "Chris is pregnant" that thought would not leave my mind, and neither would these tears that kept flowing. I hear a car door close outside and a few seconds later a key turns the lock of the front door. Finally, my older sister Naveah had arrived so that I could go. As soon as she walked in the look on her face was so annoyed but to be honest, she hadn't even shed a tear over the fact that Steve was gone. It seemed like she was more elated than anything, see she had pure hate for that man, I could never understand why it ran so deep, but it was a reason she left home at the age of sixteen and never came back. Don't get me wrong she finished high school, went to college, made it big and now the CEO of her own company. Naveah had it going on and she had looks to go with them. Beautiful smooth milk chocolate skin, full lips, naturally perfect brown eyebrows and she had a shaped to die for. Hell, all of us Faraji girls did, our parents genetics blessed all of us. It was so puzzling because for Naveah to be so beautiful when it came to men, she was so hard on them and couldn't keep a man for shit. Honestly, which is why we were floored by this fiancé' she had but we never met the nigga. "Hey, Boobie, when will you be back?" Boobie was a family nickname, no one else better dare call me that. I replied, "oh I'll be back soon sis, Chris is sick, and I just want to make sure that she is good." She had a look on her face like, I know you're lying but okay. She kissed me on my cheek, "be careful Boobie", I cried on the inside, but I couldn't let her see it, this may be the last time she sees me, she might try to stop me from the unthinkable shit I had set in my mind to do...