Part 20

All I could do was cry I didn't wanna believe that my girlfriend of 6 years was fucking dudes let alone pregnant. How could she do this to me ? I've never even touched her but the first chance she gets she's riding niggas dick until the sun comes up. I had to recollect myself because y'all thought I whooped Misty's ass but I was going to serve Chris the ass whooping of her life once I got to her. I didn't know if I wanted to grab her by her throat and choke her till her body felt lifeless or take her slow and steady but I was contemplating everything. Hell why does it matter after taking ass whoopings 5 out of the 6 years we've been together she could take this one good time. Her being pregnant never once crossed my mind but I'm sure she's going to come up with that lames ass stud bisexual hoe quote, "Baby I did this for us" type shit. No bitch, you wanted some dick something that I didn't have physically but if you would of consulted with me then maybe we could of worked with the plasdick and you could of taught me something. Me and Chris never discussed much of her personal life in the 6 years we've been together. Hell I haven't even met her family since they disowned her for being gay. I really had a soft spot for her because even though the thought of beating her ass is at the tip of my membrane so is the reason for all of this fugazi ass shit. So should I question her before beating her ass or beat her ass and question her later? As soon as I pulled up to Nevaeh's house my eyes got big. My sister was living large; she had a nice 2 story , 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom brick town-home. She had 3 cars parked in her drive way I was really proud of my sister she left home and never looked back. Steve told my sister when she was younger she wasn't gone do shit but lay on her back but look at her now, no kids and living lavish. I popped the trunk and got my hot sauce as Beyoncé called it and was ready to show Chris what a real ass beating was and Pizza Hut too. They must don't know that The Faraji sisters are more than just our pretty complexion, thick thighs, nice breast and phat asses. We've kicked ass for less literally. By the time I made it Pizza Hut was gone and Nevaeh had the Young M.A looking ass stud pinned to the ground , yelling to the top of her lungs "Bitch you got Vaeh fucked up huh"? I knew by that statement it was time I pushed Vaeh out the way and I swung the bat and instead of hitting Chris I knocked over Vaeh's lamp and it busted right over Chris' head. It must of cut her somewhere because I saw blood on her shirt. Y'all don't know how bad I was ready to fuck her ass up for all she put me through. Y'all remember the scene from "What's love got to do with it" where Tina finally fucked Ike ass up with that shoe, that's where my mindset was. I grabbed her by her throat and landed a good punch "That's for Vaeh" swing "That's for me" swing, I damn near sounded like diamond from The Players club. "Get your ass up dick dyke", Vaeh said. I knew Vaeh wanted to punch her a few more times but I grabbed Chris and took her to the car and yes I punched her ass pregnant and all. Anyways was her face pregnant? Did she care when she was giving me Grade A ass whoopings? I didn't think so, I took every ass whooping for 5 years straight so a few punches did not kill her.