Part 34

I was so shocked but I was determined to beat this bitches ass I felt like I had given her too many passes. It's the ones who are closest to us that betray us and I was sick of being betrayed. She was gone feel every last punch I felt like beating this bitch to death because all her games might of lasted but she was gone be the first to feel me. I just couldn't believe Jennifer but then again I could this bitch wasn't loyal at all. " Jennifer what the fuck are you doing up here ", I said while choking her. I'm starting to think I'm being April fooled and I want Ashton Kutcher to bring his ugly white ass out here right now because I'm being punked. So either Jennifer is madly in love with me and upset that I'm seeing Chris or she's been fucking Chris and I never knew and she's mad that I'm seeing Chris either way I'm going to find out. If we weren't in the hospital I probably would of beat Jenny's ass until she was dead but I was going to hurt her that was for sure. Jenny was going crazy she knew no matter what that I loved Chris so what was her real motive. I mean good sex makes bitches do crazy things but I didn't think she would try to kill Chris. The real question here is she going crazy from my good ass sex or did she fuck Chris so she knows what her good ass sex is like. Questions that real need answers and I need these answers right now.