Part 35

I grabbed Jennifer by her throat and kissed her gently on her lips. I figured since she was acting up I was gone fuck her good and stop right before she came. That would piss anybody off but she knew better than to act up so Ima give her that act right. " Take off your clothes and strip for me baby ", I whispered in her ear. Jenny looked so sexy taking off her clothes I damn near forgot what I was upset about. I hate that I didn't have the plasdick because I legit wanted to stick all 10 inches of that dick in her tight, wet pussy but I'll use my fingers instead. I lifted her up on the bathroom sink, opened her legs and teased her by playing with her clit. She started biting her lip and moaning so I know this was exactly what she needed. I kissed her on her inner thigh and continued to play with her clit some more I knew I was doing my job because she started to moan louder. So many negative thoughts were running through my head I just wanted to feel good about something. Christina is a few rooms down fighting for her life and I'm trying to make another bitch cum that tried to kill her fuck my life right now. I grabbed Jennifer's hand, spun her around and bent her over on the counter I thought about trying something new with her this time. Sometimes you gotta eat the booty like groceries just for them to act right and that's exactly what I had planned on doing. I bent down just enough to be comfortable while sticking my tongue in her ass. I start nibbling on her butt cheeks and she started to get wetter and wetter and then I stopped. She turned around and looked at me with the resting bitch face and said " what the fuck are you doing Ebony? I felt like I was about to cum". " I know and I don't give a fuck that's what the fuck you get for playing with me" , I said while grabbing her around her throat. " Take your ass to the fucking car and wait for me to come out before I knock your fucking head off your shoulders". I pushed her to encourage her to walk faster I guess she thought this shit was a game. I watched her walk to the car from the hospital window and paced really fast so I could get back to Christina to check on her. I checked my phone just to see what time it was and noticed I had missed calls and text messages from an unknown number. Chris was sleep when I got to her room and I didn't wanna wake her so I got my things and left but on the way out I saw on her clipboard saying something about a disease. I didn't know what to say or do but somebody had some explaining to do.