Part 37

Reading those messages brought back so many emotions I almost wanted to unload a clip on Chris while she laid in that hospital bed. How the fuck could she do some shit like that to me ? I looked over at Jennifer and she looked so nervous it's like she knew I was about to spazz out. This bitch is really in the hospital sick with death on her body! Apart of me feels bad for her but apart of me with all of the emotions I'm feeling at this moment felt like she deserved to die. Nurses were coming in and out of her room looking at me and Jenny like we were crazy but only if they knew. Jenny left the room to go take a call so I felt like this was the perfect time to talk to her. " Chris, how could you do this to me... how could you really fuck a nigga that gave you HIV, was he gay? what was it Chris"? She looked at me with pain in her eyes and I knew she couldn't answer my questions and I only wished that she could right now Lord. Knowing my status is the only thing I cared about at this time, so the first thing I was going to do tomorrow morning was get tested. My pussy is my pride and joy and I don't need it to be sick. The thought of having HIV scared me so bad I could kill this bitch literally. I said my good byes and walked out her room because the longer I stayed the more I wanted to whoop her ass in that hospital bed.  I hurried to the car because I had places to go and people to see and I needed to check on my family. I couldn't believe Christina's family had me come all the way to this hospital to find out her bitch ass had HIV. The games shall begin because little do they know I have her phone and it's GAMETIME!