Part 11

I'm trying to replay everything in my head and connect the dots because how did Jennifer and Misty know my step-dad and how did Jennifer know that Misty was sleeping with my step-dad? Then things started to make sense to me I would always vent to Jennifer about the things I went through as a little girl. I watched my step-dad beat my mother until she was black and blue, my step-dad was your modern-day Ike and my mother was Tina. I remembered all so well now Jennifer had asked me about my childhood and where I grew up and I confided in her because as a child I went through a lot. Imagine as a child being raped by your older cousin at five-years old and having the one thing that belongs to you taken from you. I trusted Jennifer and she betrayed the fuck out of me and here I go again feeling sorry that I lied to her and this entire time she knew that my step-dad was fucking our boss Misty.  One thing about my step-dad he always made sure he told his side bitch about his family so that there was no confusion, so what did Misty come to my mother's house to accomplish? I'm hoping she didn't think that she was getting any money from my family since she claimed that she was pregnant by Steve. My mother and step-dad had plenty of money so it wasn't an issue. My mother was one of the highest paid doctors out of Sacramento, California and Steve was a Military veteran and he also had two successful businesses. Now if Misty at any point thought her faking this pregnancy was to get any money from family, she had another thing coming. I felt as if I was going to have a nervous breakdown between Chris abusing me, Chris cutting herself and finding out my step-dad was killed plus all this shit it was just too much. I hadn't checked on Chris since she decided to call me all kind of bitches and hoes earlier, but I knew I had to check on her because at the end of the day until I gained strength to leave her, I was still her girlfriend and again we had been together for six years. "I need y'all to leave and give my family some time to grieve anything else will be handle accordingly please and thank you", at this point I had an attitude out of this world and if they didn't want any problems moving forward leaving was best because I play about a lot of things but my mother wasn't one of them. Misty and Jennifer hurried to their car quickly and sped off in their Chrysler and while watching them leave I called Chris and my call was forwarded to voicemail, so I called back. The phone rang three times and finally I got an answer, "Hey baby I was just checking on you", I said with the sweetest voice but to my surprise an unfamiliar voice answered the phone....