Part 39

I caught myself tripping was Keisha playing some type of joke on me because that's sure as hell what I was hoping for. Keisha had this big ass house you could say that she was moving on up like the Jefferson's so I had to search every room until finally, I found her in her office doing some paperwork. Keisha had just graduated college in October and was now working as a physics therapy assistant but she was going to school to further her education because her ultimate goal was to own her own chiropractors office. Keisha loved working with people and helping others so she enjoyed being a PTA but she hated where she worked with a passion. Her relationship with her boyfriend isolated her at her job because if she wasn't at work she would be at home dealing with him. "Keisha what the fuck is going on here?" I was so upset thinking that this was a murder-suicide but it seemed just like one of her regular old pranks again. Keisha was a prankster that loved playing jokes on the people that she loved and cared for but with all that I had been through today I didn't find shit funny. I grabbed her by her hand and of course she jerked away from me. Apart of me wanted to choke the shit out of her but I had thought about it, Keisha was a very innocent, sweet woman she just played entirely too fucking much and honestly I wasn't in one of those playing moods. I really wanted to fuck the shit out of her and cuddle her to sleep but I know her boyfriend would be home later so I just hung around and vented about what was going on in my life these past couple of days. She told me she felt as if I should cut ties with Chris and leave Jennifer alone but I wasn't sure if I was ready. Chris has been in my life for almost seven years and Jennifer's been down for me through it all these past couple of months but was it really worth it? I needed peace in my life because I've already endured enough pain! That's it I need a female to walk in my life and be my peace or at least give me head because I've had enough headaches. Every female I've ran into has been either crazy or full of drama or a little bit of both. It's me, I think I'm the one for me because honestly there's not one female that can handle me or treat me how I deserve to be treated. If Keisha played for the home team she'd be the perfect girlfriend but she's so stuck on that cheating ass nigga so that's not even an option but to be honest I was ready to turn her out one way or another. I know it might be against her religion but it's against my religion not to know how sweet she tasted. I could high key taste her on the tip of my tongue because if she tasted as good as she looked and smelled she'd be sold to the highest bidder.