Part 36

My mind was racing at 100 miles per minute I felt like I was driving for NASCAR and I was on a mission. Christina had an STD what a nasty little slut I was so fucking shocked. I couldn't leave the hospital knowing all this info so I turned back around because I had some investigating to do. Detective Ebony on the case because that's what I felt like because I needed answers. I wasn't worried it ain't like I had any diseases or anything but truth be told I hadn't fucked her in a while but I still felt that I needed to get my puss checked. When you're a lesbian your pussy is your pride and joy it's like keeping a clean face. Who the fuck did Chris fuck to get an STD ? There was only a few ways to find out(cellphone sitting on the table). She was still resting so I texted Jenny and told her to come up and help me investigate. A few hours had passed and finally we had gotten into her phone so now it was time to sit and read messages. I found messages from everybody under the sun but the message that stuck out the most was the message from Pizza Hut just the message I needed to read. It's crazy because I assumed Pizza Hut was my sisters boyfriend a while back but this has to be someone else. Pizza Hut stated in a text that he liked sticking his big dick in Christina's asshole! I didn't know what the fuck I was reading but it sounded like a bunch of freak me down shit. What shocked me most is that she was so afraid to let me touch her but this weak ass nigga had her tipped over and doing handstands. I mean she is a female at the end of the day stud or not but Pizza Hut just sounded like a down low nigga. How could you fuck a bitch that dressed like you ? No really, how could you fuck a bitch that dressed better than you ? You know studs these days be dressing ten times better than these straight niggas. She told me that she's been knowing the nigga since highschool but I knew it was more. I read more and more messages from Pizza and found out that he had given Chris an STD before and she was willingly fucking this nigga. It's just proven to me you gotta watch these hardcore stud ass bitches because they are quick to spread their legs for a nigga than their own girl. I was livid because if she wanted some dick we could of discussed this before she had to start sneak dicking. I guess females don't get how the truth will you get you a lot further in life but Chris was sure about to find out.