Again?

Joy:

Tuesday, December 15th, 2020

                     "I'm confused, just a little."

Joy was helping serve the food for Hoseok's funeral service. She was currently talking to both Jimin and Namjoon. Just a few minutes ago, Wendy and Hoseok's parents came into the funeral hall. Hoseok's mother had asked for a young man that should be there. She had meant Yoongi who was in the corner of the room reserved for the family. He wasn't looking up and barely talked. He refused to get any closer to Wendy than just be in the same room. What was making them talk about the confusing situation, was the mere fact Hoseok's mother approached him, called his name, and proceeded to hug him and thank him for being real and there. It was like she knew him and shortly after Wendy's mother did the same thing. Yoongi was left flustered while Wendy could only lightly chuckle.

"I'm confused a lot. How are you confused a little?" Namjoon questioned Jimin.

"My soulmate is Seulgi. I'm done being surprised and confused by the things she tells me. There is one thing that is frustrating me though." Jimin's glance lingered on her.

"Me?" she pointed to herself.

"No. I totally meant that girl behind you that is walking down the hall."

Jimin was being sarcastic. She still turned to look behind her and saw as the gently smiling girl who also was there for a funeral paused right at the doorway. She felt someone twitch beside her. It was Namjoon who sat up straight. The quite beautiful female took a tentative step forward, looking lost but placing a hand over her heart. Her equally beautiful friend was behind her—asking her something.

"No way. Now?"

Joy turned back when Jimin spoke and saw how Namjoon was staring intently at the female behind them. He blinked. "Shit, I think I found her."

Without saying anything he stood up and made his way to the female who finally noticed him and seemed to almost jump at coming face to face with him. Namjoon scratched the back of his head, nodding before she clasped a hand over her mouth and took a hold of his hand with her other one. There was a smile on both their faces—not that long after they greeted each other.

"Did he really just find his soulmate at a funeral?"

Sooyoung nearly jumped at hearing Taehyung's deep voice by her as he slid next to the empty spot beside her. He was leaning his head on his hand, looking at the new couple in the doorway. They seemed to be talking, probably as to why out of all places there and how.

"Dude, I still don't know how the bond is so random like this." Jimin talked to Taehyung. "But yeah, that lonely fucker finally found his soulmate."

"Suga looks uncomfortable. Hoseok and Wendy's mother won't leave his side. Look at him looking so flustered." Taehyung laughed beside her, pointing for her to see. She did and held in a laugh of her own. "How are you holding up? Where's your cute but tall brother?"