Rules

•♡•

Finding your soulmate is the greatest thing that could ever happen in one's life. To find them and know if you have found them, one must read the simple rules that follow:

First, a pull as if two halves of a magnet are meeting, will be felt.

Second, either a chime or bell will be heard--or something similar, only to those involved.

Third, as the soulmates touch, their feelings can be shared with each other as if they were their own; even when not together emotions can be felt.

Fourth, once you have found your soulmate no one else in your life can replace them, but you can chose to reject them. Doing so will leave you with no soulmate. Do take precaution.

Fifth, if one's soulmate dies before they meet; a new soulmate bound can be formed for the said person.

Sixth, one can find their soulmate as young as the age of thirteen. Soulmates do not vary in ages greater than six years apart.

Seventh, if a bond is made but broken by one of the parties; suffering will be felt on behalf of the innocent ones.

Eighth, there are rare occurrences where one party can have two soulmates destinied for them.

Ninth, if one is soulmate-less, there is an even rarer occurence of a stronger bond that has yet occured for both soulmate-less parties.

Tenth, the longer soulmates take to find each other, the weaker the signs after the first initial meeting, becomes.

Eleventh, if soulmates meet, unbeknownst to them, they could will experience strong emotions felt by their soulmate.

•♡•

~

A/N: Idk, just shhhh.. I felt like doing this soulmate au that works around serendipity.