Comfort

18+ MATURAL CONTENT: sexual scene (ish)

Friday, February 19th, 2021

                Their plane arrived at eight in the morning. Taehyung had not told anyone about their coming back, on purpose. Sooyoung had no clue he hadn't and attempted to text Wendy but was stopped by him. He took her hand and just led her to their luggage claim and then to his car he had left parked there.

He didn't say much and drove to his home. Well, their home. They agreed she would move in and take some of her essential things still in her old apartment over to his. The drive back was mainly filled with Sooyoung talking about wedding preparations for clients and such. Taehyung heard it all holding her hand in one of his and every so often bringing it up to his lips to kiss the back of it. Every time he would she would stop talking for a few seconds to just smile at him and do the same to his hand.

It went on like that and every time there was a stoplight and it was red, she would lean over to kiss him. They probably annoyed all those that saw them but she didn't care. She was in love and happy.

The apartment was empty. When she left to Taiwan, Jisung also went back home and Yeontan was given to be taken care of by Jungkook and Yerim. Sooyoung, out of habit was putting her luggage in her bedroom but he pulled her back and guided her to his bedroom. She put her luggage there and went back to see what food they could have. She was hungry and Taehyung only sat on the couch.

She took a list to show him what they could eat and he pulled her down to sit on his lap. He took in her scent and hugged her tight.

He hadn't really caught a break in Taiwan. The first night, Sooyoung had fallen asleep rather fast. The second night, room service came at the wrong moment and she was too shy and needed to pack for the flight anyway. He held it in but he needed her. He wanted her and if he thought about it, he had not been with her since they fully bonded.

Sooyoung stopped asking what he wanted to eat the moment she felt his want and desire. He wasn't holding back anymore. It was just as strong as the first time he overloaded her senses. She froze and turned, watching as his eyes darkened while staring at her. Slyly smiling, she straddled him and wrapped her arms around him.

He placed his hands on her hip and watched her—for her to make the first move. She did when she lowered to meet each others lips. She kissed him deeply and he replied back with so much passion it was making her dizzy. She didn't deny him entrance into her mouth as his tongue battled hers. While they kissed she grinded against him, feeling his heat underneath her own growing one.

Taehyung pulled back to lift her knit sweater off. She let him and watched him admire her with his eyes. He ran his hands up and down her back and arms. Moving them to touch her sides and small waist. She felt every movement and how it burned—growing her desire. He leaned forward to her neck, nipping gently at the skin and leaving butterfly kisses as he met her pulse point. She gasped as he gently sucked to leave a mark.