Pain and Lies

18+ MATURE CONTENT/TRIGGER WARNING: sexual, physical, emotional abuse

____________________________________

Joy:

Saturday, February 6th, 2021

                     Park Sooyoung always believed in soulmates. Her life was centered on one day finding hers and seeing others happiness. Park Sooyoung was pure and naïve. They called her Joy because of her endless smile and excitement for other's happiness. She brought brightness and light when she entered the room. She was elegant and poise. She was beautiful and humble. She was everything any man would want in a soulmate. Park Sooyoung was just simply herself.

Park Sooyoung—was breaking from the inside out. Her fragile heart could only take so much more. The poison inside her brain, began to eat her alive.

Still, regardless of her past, one thing she wished was that there were no soulmates. It would save her heart ache and she would have chosen Kim Taehyung without a doubt. She didn't get to choose. It was chosen for her and the one thing she would wish to be selfish for in her life—she could not have.

Park Sooyoung couldn't bring herself to hate Kim Taehyung. The more she tried, the more it hurt. She was unreachable once more but this time it was her choice. She stayed away from her friends. She stayed away from her family. She closed herself off from the world. She had no energy. No want. No, nothing. She was a puppet who went through the motions and smiled when she knew she had to. Park Sooyoung was becoming quite the actress.

"Babe, you awake?"

She nodded and didn't turn around. Instead Eunwoo wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed down her neck as he hovered over her. More than a month she had been with him. Still, every so often she felt empty on the inside as she felt nothing. He harshly cupped her breast, making her groan out in pain from his roughness. All she could feel was pain. He interpreted it as something else.

"Baby, when will you let me have you?" he whispered it in her ear as he bit down and still painfully fondled her breast. 

Never. She thought to herself and squirmed under his touch, pushing his hand away. She may act and smile for his sake to others, but she didn't want or would ever want to be with him.

"I'm sorry. I think I'm getting sick." a lie. She was getting good at telling lies.

Eunwoo pulled away and scoffed as he sat up. He was slowly starting to scare her more and more. She questioned whether he really did care for her. It seemed he only wanted one thing but his voice would always pop up whenever Eunwoo would push her limits. Other than not wanting it, the words made her want it even less.