Bali

18+ MATURE CONTENT: sexual scene depicted

___________________________

Joy:

Saturday, June 17th, 2017

                 She was insane for having listened to Hayoung and taken an impromptu trip to Bali. They had arrived that morning and were going to stay until the following Tuesday. It was night time already and of course she fell into the trap her friend had set up. They were currently waiting in line to enter a club. 

Joy felt self conscious at the short black dress her friend had picked out for her. She pulled it down but when she did the top would go down as well. It was a battle between the top and bottom of her body. Both of them must have looked the part because the bouncer saw them and allowed them right in—past those who were waiting longer. 

She didn't complain, maybe inside she wouldn't have to worry too much about people staring due to the low lighting. She hugged her waist, walking behind her friend in a very timid manner. 

"Will you stop hiding? Joy, your body's to die for. You are literal goals, so stop." 

Hayoung yanked her hands away from her and pulled her to the bar and get a drink. They weren't 21 yet but Hayoung had gotten them fake IDs. She settled on a cocktail, a daiquiri. Maybe because it was sweet and tasted good she had more than enough. The alcohol made her loosen up as she made her way to the dance floor, feeling the music course through her. 

For the first time in her life, she wasn't worried about finding her soulmate and just wanted to have fun. She moved her body to the music, enjoying the freedom she felt. There would be men who would come closer to her and try to dance with her but she would shift away from them. She wanted to be free. Moving to the side, away from the middle a little she felt someone staring at her. 

As she danced, she looked around to try and see who was looking at her. The song changed, it was a more sultry song. A smirk made it on her lips. A man was approaching her but she turned her back to him, making it known she was not interested in dancing with him or near him. 

Joy glanced around again, trying to find the intense stare that was burning through her being. It was still there and she felt it. She stumbled a little when close to a step. Or so she blamed the step near her. She was tipsy enough that she could have just tripped on her own feet. She looked up and met eyes with a man, no older than her, leaning against the bar with his elbows on the table. A drink was in his hands. It looked like whiskey or bourbon—something that a man would drink. 

He wasn't shy about staring at her. Even from afar, with the low light she could see he was quite attractive. His eyes weren't leaving her as she stared back. She should have felt unnerved but she didn't. That meant she was more than just tipsy.