9

I woke up in my bed. Which meant that Joey had carried me up here. Which probably meant that he was at the studio. I got out of bed and made my way downstairs. I found a note on the table.

Ash,
I'm at the studio... I won't be home until late tonight.
                                                          Love, Joey

I sighed and grabbed the note. I carried it upstairs and grabbed my phone. I called Joey. Ring... Ring... Ring... Ring... Ring... Ring... No answer. I tried again with no luck. He finished an album... Why is he back at the studio?, I wondered. I didn't have an answer.
~~~
Joey's POV
Ten PM That Night...

"So, you're a rockstar", asked the blonde next to me. I nodded.
"Yeah."
"You got a girlfriend?"
"No", I lied. I decided to have a little fun tonight.

"Did you want to go to my hotel room", the blonde, whose name was Caitlin.
"Sure", I replied, knowing where this was going.
~~~
Ashli's POV
Ten-thirty PM That Night...

I'd tried to call Joey, but be didn't answer. Where could he be?, I wondered. Suddenly, someone knocked on the door. I nearly fell trying to get to the door. I opened it, revealing not Joey, but Ian.

"Hey, Ian", I said.
"Hey. Is Joey here?"
"No. I'm starting to get worried", I said.
"Why", Ian asked.
"Earlier Joey said that he was going to the studio with you and the rest of the band. He hasn't came back yet."
"Ashli, we never went to the studio." I gave him a quizzical expression.

"What?"
"Yeah, we never went. Do you know any places that he could have went to?"
"Chillerz."
~~~
Joey's POV
ELEVEN PM That Night...

Caitlin collapsed next to me, panting.

"That was..."
"Hot", I finished for her. I may have done something bad... Like making love with someone while I'm in a relationship. I was cheating on Ashli. I stood up and grabbed my clothes.

"I'm sorry, but I've got to go."
"Why", Caitlin asked.
"I have to go out of town tomorrow", I lied.
"Can we do this again?"
"I don't know." I quickly dressed and walked out of the room. And standing there was Ashli.