24

Joey and I were at my dad's house. Adam and Zach had gotten a letter mailed to them at their house, and my dad hadn't gotten one. Yet. He hadn't gotten one yet.

"You left my room the same way it was?"
"Yeah. After Daniel took you, I couldn't go in there without getting upset. So, I haven't went into your room", Dad said.
"Oh." Joey was sitting next to me.

"But, while you are here, you can stay in there", Dad said. I smiled.
"Joey, do you want to go see my room?"
"Sure", he said. I grabbed his hand and led him upstairs. I walked down the hallway, going to the end of it and opening a door.

"This is my room", I said, turning the light on. There was my bed, everything was still there. My phone was still on my bed, along with it's charger and headphones. My desk hadn't been touched - there was my books, the old school papers, my hoodie that read Uppsala High Cheerleading Squad, and prom photos. I looked up onto the walls. Of course the photos were still there. I started pulling them down.

"Wow. I didn't know that you had the first Europe album", Joey said.
"I got it for my birthday", I said, ripping down the last photo.
"What's all of those?"
"Photos that I hate", I replied, grabbing my prom photos. Then, I ripped them in half. I kept the side that had me in it; the other side with the other person, I threw it in the trash.

"Who was that", Joey asked.
"Daniel", I replied. I done a 180° and looked at my room. Dad was right - he hadn't been in my room. Everything was in the same place as it was before I'd been kidnapped.

"You're room is awesome", Joey said.
"I wonder if my clothes still fit", I said. I grabbed the cheer hoodie and pulled it over my head.

"It fits", I said.
"Do a high kick", Joey said. I kicked my leg into the air, grabbing my foot.

"Wow. Can you do a split?"
"Yeah." I put my leg down and done a split.

"I'm really impressed", Joey said.
"Thank you", I said, standing up and taking a bow.

"Nicole", called a voice behind me. I turned around and seen him standing there.