3

I was trying to get away from Daniel. I was running through the woods behind his house, not knowing where I was. I could hear other footsteps behind me. That only made me run faster. I'd been locked inside of Daniel's house for a long time. I didn't know what day it was, what time it was, I didn't even know what year it was. I could hear the sounds of people talking ahead of me. I figured that the voices were his neighbor's. I walked past the tree line and onto someone else's property. I seen a few men and women talking to each other. I was scared, but I thought that once I explained my situation, they would help me. A woman with long brown hair spotted me.

"Are you okay", she asked.
"No, I'm not. You've got to help me", I said. The woman walked over to me.
"What's your name?"
"Ashli", I replied.
"Come with me. I'll call the police." A man shouted at the woman.

"Is everything okay, Kayla?"
"Yes, Jacob", Kayla replied. But then everything changed. Daniel came out of the woods holding a gun. He raised it up and aimed it at me. A gunshot rang out, but the bullet didn't hit me; it hit Kayla. The bullet went through her head. She fell to the ground, dead. I screamed as Daniel killed everyone else. I made an effort to run, but then Daniel grabbed me.

"PUT ME DOWN", I screamed. Daniel threw me to the ground with a force.
"Did you think that you would get away from me? You're stupid. I have friends all over this place that can do more damage to you than I can. Do you want that to happen", Daniel asked.
"N-n-no", I managed.
"That's what I thought. But I don't care. I'm calling my friends and we're going to have so fun with you." Daniel picked me up and carried me back to his house. He walked inside and threw me on the floor.

"Ouch", I said as I hit the floor with a thud.
"I hope that hurts." Daniel started to unzip his pants. I knew what was coming next; it had been happening for the longest time.

"Please don't hurt me", I begged, knowing that it was useless.
"I won't; my friends will."
~~~
I woke up crying.

"Ashli, are you okay", Joey asked.
"Yeah, I'm fine", I lied.
"Why are you crying?"
"It was just a bad dream", I replied.
"Do you want for talk about it", Joey asked. I didn't want to because it would bring back bad memories, but I knew that Joey needed to know about this.

"Please don't be mad at me. My dream was horrible", I said.
"I'm not." I started explaining my dream. It was two memories that were combined into something horrible.

"I'm sorry, Joey", I said.
"Oh my gosh. Ashli, you don't have to apologize. You can't help what you dreamed about."
"I'm tired", I yawned.
"Come here", Joey said and extended his arms. He pulled me into a hug and I fell asleep next to him.
~~~
What is the memories from? What will Ashli dream about next. And yes, this part involves the mention of a rape, but there is a deeper meaning behind this. Thanks for reading!

BTW, there will be violence and the story behind what led up to this dream/memory. It involves bad stuff, so if you are easily offended by that, then you don't have to read it.