41

Three Months Later...
(Told from Ashli's point of view)
~~~

Since I'd came back home, things were getting better. I'd stopped having bad nightmares, and I no longer felt bad for Daniel. He'd been executed two months ago, and I'd been told that his last words were, "If I had the chance to hurt Ashli again, I would.", but that didn't bother me. I knew that he would never, ever be able to hurt me again. But, since I'd came back, Joey was going away with the band. John had left the band, yet he still lived in Sweden. One of John's friends, Kee Marchello, had become the new guitarist. Now, I spent most of my time alone at home. I'd just eaten breakfast when I felt sick. I ran to the bathroom and emptied my stomach. Something was wrong. I'd been getting sick every morning for the past two weeks. I stood up, flushed the toilet, and washed my hands. I knew what I had to do.
~~~
I was in the bathroom, waiting on the results from my test. I heard the faint beep. I picked it up, and there it was. The tears stung my eyes.

"Ashli, I'm home!" Joey was back. They must have finished work early.
"I'm in the bathroom", I said. I grabbed the test, opened the door, and walked out.

"Joey, I have something to tell you", I said.
"What is it?" I took a deep break.

"I'm pregnant."
~~~
And just like that, the story is over. The sequel will be posted soon.

I want to thank iluveurope for helping me to write this story.

Thank you to everyone that has read, voted, or commented on this story. It really means a lot.