31

Joey's POV
~~~
I missed Ashli like crazy. I didn't know where she was, but I hoped that my video would help to bring her home.

"I miss Nicki", Adam said.
"I do, too", I said. I was confused. Why would Daniel want to take Ashli again? What did he do, or what was he going to do? A part of me wanted to believe that she was safe, and that Daniel wasn't going to hurt Ash. But, somewhere deep down inside of me, I knew that he was hurting her.

"I think that we need to call the police", I said.
"No", Zach said. "You can't."
"Why not?"
"Joey, the police have been looking for Daniel for a really long time. I'm pretty sure he was arrested, but not for what he done to Nicki. It would be better if we just handled this ourselves", Zach said. He did have a point.

"Okay. I won't call them." Zach smiled.
~~~
Ashli's POV
Many Hours Later...

I'd gotten to the Sweden International Airport (does this exist?) with no trouble. I really needed to call Joey and tell him that I was here. But, before I done that, I really needed to go to the bathroom. I made my way down a dimly lit hallway, finding the door labeled 'Ladies'. I walked in, and something seemed off, as if I wasn't alone. It was probably because the bathroom was dimly lit as well. I walked in and closed the door behind me. Then, someone grabbed my hair and slammed my head against the wall. Then, everything went black.