29

I woke up in pain. Daniel raped me.last night. When I woke up, he was no where around. I needed to put on some clothes; it was cold in Daniel's basement. As I was getting out of bed, Daniel walked into the room.

"Good morning, Ashli."
"Hello", I managed. He came over to me.

"I have great news."
"What is it?"
"We're going to the United States!" My heart sunk. I didn't want to leave Sweden.

"Why?"
"Because we can't stay here. We have to go as far away from here as possible", Daniel said.
"Um, o-o-okay." What else was I supposed to say?

"Where are my clothes?"
"Right over here." Daniel walked over to a bag and pulled out some clothes.

"I noticed that your clothes from high school still fit you", Daniel said. I guessed that he had took my clothes from Dad's house. I took the clothes from him and got dressed.

"When are we leaving", I asked.
"Today." Really? Could things get any worse? Possibly.

~~~
Some Hours Later In The US...

I'd walked into the apartment building. Daniel had bought an apartment for us. I didn't want to be here. I didn't want to be with Daniel. I wanted to be at home with Joey. I sighed and sat down. I missed being at home. All I could think of was Joey. Daniel walked into the room.

"Don't you love it here?"
"Yes", I lied. I hated it. We were in New York (no hate on New York but Ashli is thousands of miles away from her home and that's why she hates it) and I didn't know anyone. Nobody knew who I was. They didn't know that I'd been kidnapped.

"Can we walk outside", I asked.
"Yes." Daniel grabbed my hand and pulled me outside. As well walked down the street, Daniel bought frozen yogurt. He really wanted it to seem like we were a couple. I slowed down my walking, straying behind Daniel. Then, when he wasn't looking, I darted into an alley. I had to get away from him. I noticed a sign on a wall.

Rock-N-Roll Concert
7:00 - ?
Location: Morgan Concert Stadium

A perfect chance to get away. I turned around and noticed something on the ground. I walked over and picked it up. It was a VIP backstage passed to the concert! I would be able to escape - and possibly go home to Joey. Nobody was around. I took it, put it in my pocket, and walked away. I looked down at my watch. It was six thirty. I had to find Morgan Concert Stadium and fast.
~~~

I found the stadium a few minutes later. I was sitting in a chair, waiting for the concert to start. Walking in, I noticed some of the bands that would be performing: Def Leppard, Bon Jovi, Guns and Roses, and many more bands. Then, the lights went off. The concert was starting.
~~~

The concert has ended a few minutes ago. I was now backstage with the bands. A small group of girls crowded around Jon Bon Jovi, giggling. I was so happy to be here, away from Daniel, that I wanted to cry.

"Hello, beautiful", a voice said behind me. I turned around and seen Axl Rose.
"Hello." He took a seat next to me.

"Are you okay? You look sad."
"I'm fine", I lied. I couldn't really tell what had happened.

"You look familiar. Are you Nicole Larsson?" Wow. People did know who I was.
"Yes, I am", I smiled.
"It must be an honor to be married to Joey Tempest." Joey. I wasn't going to cry. Don't cry in front of Axl Rose. Smile. Be happy.

"I-it is", I said, putting on a fake smile. Another man came up to Axl.

"Hey, Rick", Axl said.
"Hey." Rick must have been Rick Savage, judging from his Def Leppard shirt.

"Can you come here for a moment?"
"Sure. Mrs. Larsson, I'll be back", Axl said with a smile. I smiled back and nodded. Axl walked away with Rick. I wasn't going to cry. Don't think about Joey, I thought. Axl returned a minute later.

"Mrs. Larsson, you need to get back to Sweden." How did he know?

"There's something that you need to see", Axl said, extending his hand. I took it and followed him into another room. There was a video playing. It was Joey.

"Hello, World. I am Joey Tempest, as many of you may know. I need everyone's help. Recently, my wife was kidnapped by a crazy ex-boyfriend. If you find her, please show her this video. I love you, Ashli." I felt tears stinging at my eyes. I wasn't going to cry, though.

"Mrs. Larsson -", Axl began, but I stopped him.
"Please, call me Ashli."
"Ashli, you really need to go back home. Joey misses you."
"I can't go back home. Daniel, the ex-boyfriend, he has my money." Rick spoke up.

"That's okay. I'll pay for an airplane ticket."
"You don't have to do that."
"I know, but Joey really wants you to come back. I'll buy a ticket." I smiled at him.

"Thank you."
"No problem."