27

I woke up to a loud beeping noise. I sat up and grabbed my phone. I checked to see why it was beeping. It was my dad's security system. I watched what was going on through the cameras. (A few years after Ashli was kidnapped, her dad got a security system installed and Ashli knows how to watch everything.)

I seen a figure creeping into Dad's home. I watched as the figure climbed in through the window and looked around.

"What the...", I trailed off. The figure then climbed up the stairs, going towards Dad's room. I looked at the other camera. Dad was in his room asleep. I switched to the other camera. The future has something in it's hand. Upon further inspection, I seen that it was a knife. I jumped out of bed and changed from my pajamas to a white shirt and black jeans. The figure was getting closer to Dad's room. I had to go now. I put my shoes on and left my phone on the bed, rushing outside and into my car. I had to get to Uppsala quickly.
~~~
I parked my car and got out. I ran inside. I had to save Dad.

"Daddy?" I called out. No response. I climbed the stairs and hesitantly walked into his room.

"Daddy?" I walked over to his bedside and screamed.
~~~
Joey's POV
The Same Time...

I woke up to a beep. I looked and noticed that Ashli's phone was beeping. I picked it up and seen the security camera on. She was in her Dad's room. That would explain why she wasn't here, but why was she at her Dad's? She screamed. What was going on? Then, I noticed a shadow coming into her Dad's room.
~~~
Ashli's POV...

I cried, kneeling over my Dad's dead body. There was blood all over the bed and his clothes. I seen something in the corner of my eye. I looked and seen someone standing there.

"Well, well, it looks like we meet again." I recognized that voice. It was Daniel's.

"What are you doing here?!" Then, I noticed the knife. Part of the blade was silver - the other was red.

"Y-y-you. You ki-ki-killed my dad", I managed.
"Yes, I did."
"Why?! Why did you do it?!"
"Because I felt like it. What are you going to do about it?" I gave him an evil look. Then, I lunged at him. He fell down, and I landed on top of him. I tried to wrestle the knife from him, but he shoved me off of him. I quickly stood up, but so did Daniel. I wrestled with him, standing just above the stairs. Then, he turned around and pushed me down the stairs. But, I pulled his down with me. We tumbled down until we both landed on the floor below. I tried to stand up, but Daniel crawled on top of me.

"Your not going anywhere", he said. I raised a hand to slap him, but Daniel grabbed my wrists and held them above my head.

"Let me go!"
"No!" Daniel pulled the knife from his pocket. He traced the tip of it down my arm.

"A plain white shirt. It would be a shame if it turned red", Daniel said. He raised the knife above him.
"No. No, please, don't hurt me", I begged. But Daniel didn't listen. He brought the knife down.
~~~
Joey's POV
At Ashli's Dad's House...

I got out of my car and walked inside.

"Ashli? Ashli, where are you?" She didn't respond. I walked upstairs and found blood all over the place. Ashli's father was dead.

"Ashli?" I looked around for her, yet she never said anything. Was she even here? I didn't know. But, I noticed the letter on the table. There were multiple images of Ashli that were just taken. She was covered in blood, crying. The letter read the words I dressed to ever see or hear.

I have her. She's mine now.

"No!" I pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialed Adam's phone number.

"Hello?"
"Adam, I have bad news."
"Where are you?"
"At your Dad's house. Look, I'm coming home", I said.
"Joey, what's wrong?"
"Nothing."
"Joey, what's going on", Adam asked. I sighed.

"A lot of stuff happened and I'll explain it when I get home", I said, trying not to cry.
"Okay then. I'll see you soon."
"You too. Bye."
"Bye, Joey", Adam said. I hung up the phone and called Zach.

"Hello?"
"Hey, Zach."
"Hey, Joey. What's up?"
"I have something really important to tell you, but I need you to please go to my house", I said.
"Okay. I'll be there in a few minutes. Bye, Joey."
"Bye." The phone line went dead. I walked outside and got into my car. I didn't want to tell Zach and Adam that their father was dead and that their sister had been kidnapped. But I had to. I started my car, dread creeping up on me.
~~~
iluveurope here's the chapter!