34

Ashli's POV
Three Months Later...
~~~

I hated it. I'd been away from Joey and my family for three months. Daniel, being himself, was always mean. Abuse, rape, more abuse - it never stopped. And that "pill" - it stopped my period from coming. It was just for Daniel's pleasure.

"Okay, Ashli. I'm leaving for now. But, I promise I'll be back. And if you do anything, and I mean anything, I will hurt you. Got it?"
"Yes."
"Yes what?!"
"Yes, sir", I said. Daniel expected me to call him "sir" even though he wasn't that much older than me (one year).

"Good. Bye, Ashli."
"Bye." Daniel walked out of the basement, leaving me alone. I stayed there for a long time before getting up. I had to get to a phone. I looked around, trying to find Daniel's phone. I didn't find it. He must have taken it with him. I walked up the stairs and tried to get out. The door was locked, and I couldn't get out.

"Crap", I said under my breath. I needed to call Joey and let him know that I was still alive.
~~~
Joey's POV
Same Time As Ashli's...

Two months ago, a nice funeral had been held for Ashli's father. Everyone was asking about Ashli - I told them that she was still gone. I was worried about her. When Rick came to Sweden, we tried to find her, but we couldn't. I was lost in thought that I didn't hear the phone ringing. I jumped up and ran up to it.

"Hello", I asked.
"Joey?" It was Ashli.

"Ashli? Oh my gosh! Ashli!"
"Joey, please listen. I'm in Gävle."
"What?!" I was shocked.

"Daniel brought me here. Please Joey, come and help me."
"Okay, okay. What is the address?" Ashli gave me an address and that Daniel wasn't there right now.

"Okay Joey. I've got to go. But, if this is the last time that we talk, I love you."
"I love you too, baby." Then, she hung up. I began to silently cry. To know that, after three long months, Ashli was still alive. Adam and Zach weren't here - they'd moved back to their houses. I called Ian. He answered the phone.

"Ian! Ashli is alive!"
"What?"
"Ashli is alive", I cried out.
"She is?"
"Yes!"
"That's good", Ian said.
"I need to go and get her. She's in Gävle right now", I said.
"That's almost two hours away. I'm sorry, but I can't go, and neither can John (Levèn). But I'm pretty sure that John (Norum) can, and possibly Mic."
"Okay. Thank you, Ian. Bye."
"Bye, Joey." I hung up and called John. We talked, and he said that both he and Mic could come with me. Finally, Ashli would get to be back home and away from torture.
~~~
From now on, John Levèn will be called Gunnar. Was he before? I don't know. I also wanted to say that this account is now owned by me, Itz_a_Europe_fan_ and this is another account of mine. Long story shortened up, a friend of mine owned this account, but then she gave it away to me.