6

The next morning when I woke up, Joey wasn't there. A note was on the nightstand. Joey wrote that he would be at the studio. I sighed and got out of bed. I was bored, and I didn't have anything to do. I went downstairs and made breakfast.
~~~
Three Hours Later...

Joey had just came home. I was downstairs, watching TV.

"Hey, Ash", Joey said.
"Hey, Joey."
"Guess what?"
"What", I asked.
"Me and the boys, we finished making our songs, and now we have a new album!"
"Wow", I said excitedly.
"The album is titled 'Out Of This World', but we won't release the album until next year", Joey explained. I nodded.

"That's nice", I said.
"Yeah, it is."
"Are you and the boys going to go on tour?"
"Probably, after we release the album", Joey replied. I nodded.

"With that being said, I was wondering if I could throw a party here on Friday", Joey asked.
"Of course. You didn't have to ask." Joey nodded. He walked into another room. I could hear him talking to someone else - most likely the boys. He returned a moment later.

"I've got to go and buy some stuff for tomorrow (It's Thursday)", Joey said.
"Okay", I said.
"Bye. I love you", Joey said and kissed me.
"Love you, too. Be safe."
"I will", Joey said as he walked outside.
~~~
Waiting for Joey to get back, I returned to watching TV. I was halfway through the movie when Joey came back. In his hands, he held party supplies.

"Hey", I said, standing up.
"Hey, Ash." Joey walked outside. I followed him, carrying some of the supplies.

"Can we start setting everything up", Joey asked. I nodded.
~~~
A Few Hours Later...

Joey and I had just finished setting up for the party tomorrow. We'd already eaten dinner, and now we were going inside.

"I can't wait for tomorrow", Joey said excitedly.
"Me either", I said. We made our way upstairs and into our bedroom.

"I'm going to get a shower first", Joey said.
"Okay." A few minutes later, I got a shower, and then Joey and I went to bed.

"What time will the party be at", I asked.
"Six in the evening", Joey replied.
"Okay", I said as I curled up next to Joey, falling asleep.
~~~