22

I woke up the next morning to rain pounding on the roof. I opened my eyes and felt... Different. I looked around the room. My dress was laid on the bed, my bra was next to the bed, and my underwear was on the other side of the room! Joey walked into the room.

"Good morning, sleepyhead", he said.
"Good morning." He came over and kissed my cheek.

"Why are my underwear over there?"
"That's where they were tossed to."
"Oh." I thought back to last nights events and smiled.

"What is it", Joey asked.
"Thinking about last night."
"Did it hurt? Are you okay?"
"Yeah, I'm fine", I replied. I had the blanket wrapped around me. I really needed to take a shower and put on clothes.

"Can I get a shower?"
"Of course. I'll be downstairs if you need me", Joey said, walking out of the room. I got out of bed and grabbed some clothes. I made my way into the bathroom and got in the shower. I turned the water on, letting the water run all over me.  It was crazy to think that Joey and I had crossed over in our relationship. But, something really bothered me. If Joey I had done it, then he'd seen the scars on my body - the areas that Joey hadn't seen before. I quickly finished and got out, drying off and putting my clothes on. I walked out and picked up the other clothes on the floor. I tossed them onto the bed and walked downstairs. Joey was in the kitchen, making food.

"What time is it", I asked.
"Nine in the morning." I sat down.
"Joey."
"Yeah?"
"Last night, did you notice anything?"
"Like what", I asked.
"Like scars on me."
"Yeah", Joey replied. Crap. He did notice.

"Oh."
"Why? Is that a bad thing", Joey asked.
"The scars, they don't look pretty", I said.
"Well, guess what I want to do to them", Joey said, placing a pancake in front of me.

"I don't know. What?"
"I want to kiss them away. I laughed.
"Really? Kiss away my scars?"
"Yes. Every single one of them", Joey said.
"I give you the power to remove scars", I said, pointing a finger at him. We both laughed. Joey took a seat next to me.

"I need to find the potion to give me that power."
~~~
We ate breakfast with a lot of talking. Then, suddenly, something came to my mind.

"Joey, last night, did you use protection?"
"Yeah." I let out a sigh of relief.
"Good", I said. I laid my head on Joey's shoulder.

"I love you."
"I love you too, Ash."