33

Joey's POV...
~~~

I was at home when I got a phone call.

"Hello?"
"Hey, Joey." I recognized the voice; Rick Savage.

"Hey, Rick", I said.
"Is Nicole there?"
"No." There was a pause.

"Has she been there at all recently", Rick asked.
"No. The last time I seen her was when she... When she was kidnapped."
"Well, she was in the US a few days ago."
"What?!" I was shocked.

"She showed up to the Rock-N-Roll concert. She had a VIP backstage pass. I'm not sure of how Nicole got it. But, I showed her the video that you made. Then next day, Nicole was on a plane, going back to Sweden."
"I haven't seen her. You don't think that the plane could have crashed, do you", I asked. The thought that Ashli might be dead sent a chill down my spine.

"It's possible, but I haven't heard anything about a plane crash. Do you think that something could have happened to her at the airport", Rick asked.
"Yes, I do."
"Is there anyone that you know that could have hurt her?"
"One person: her ex-boyfriend, Daniel", I replied. I had a feeling that he had taken Ashli from the airport.

"Well, I'm sorry, but there isn't much that I can do in the US. But, I'm going to be in Sweden really soon. I'll try to help there."
"Okay. Thank you, Rick."
"No problem, Joey. Bye."
"Bye", I said and hung up the phone. Maybe, with Rick's help - and Ashli's brothers and possibly the rest of the band - I could find Ashli and bring her home.