~Slow Down~

Author:

So I'm just gonna say this now. This is about to go from 0 to 100 real quick. So if your not about that smut life.....You might want to exit. If you are.......stick around ya silly bean, your in for a treat. :*+.\(( °ω° ))/.:+

[Author's Notice: I want to clear up any misconceptions really quick.....Izu slightly tipsy and in real life the terms of consent require a sober party, but for the sake of the story this scene is 100% consensual]

[P.o.v ~ Izuku]

"Uhhhhhhhhhhh-"

I flicked my gaze between the two of them and then thought about it.

Like, I really thought about it.

If I say no to Kacchan he'll make it his sole duty to make me regret it. Though Todoroki-kun did call me kitten, how could I choose Kacchan now? I sat and contemplated as I blushed at the nickname I received.

I repeated it over and over in my head in almost a trance like state.

'Kitten, kitten, kitten.'

After a few minutes of questioning every life decision I've ever made till this very moment; I said the words I'd spend the whole night and tomorrow morning regretting.

"T-Todoroki-kun.....can uh..."

Without letting me finish he plants a soft kiss on my lips and swiftly removed my boxers. The cool air hitting my member caused me to gasp giving him access to put his tongue in. I moan at the slight pressure of our tongues colliding deepening the kiss. We soon find a harmonious rhythm in the kiss filled with passion drunken lust. That's when I felt a poke against my entrance. My eyes go wide as I realized what was happening.

My virgin ass was about to get it.

Todoroki chuckled in between the kiss at my sudden gasp. He then looks me in the eyes, his beautiful mismatched overflowing with lust. He announced in a soft whisper "Do you think you could lie on your stomach while I prep you?"

I simply nodded and tried to avoid eye contact due to the unbelievable red blush that's painted across my freckled cheeks. I flipped over and that's when I remembered Kacchan was here as well.

And let me tell you he did not look happy.

While Todoroki was uh...............busy. I was left to deal with a terribly angry Kacchan. Which to be honest is how he was most of the time.

"Well since that bastard gets to have all the fun back there, how about we have our own fun right here." He says as he gave me a grin I thought only Satan himself could give.

He then pokes his semi hard member against my cheek and says "Get going Nerd."

Before I could protest, he used his hands to pry my mouth open and slam my head down onto his cock.

I moan at the sudden feeling of his not so little guy growing hard in my mouth. My moan caused him to shiver and he let out a soft groan.

"Come on Deku I'm not even in all the way, your gonna have to try harder if you want this to end." He says groaning softly while looking into my tear filled eyes.