~Is This A Dream~

Author: I hope this chapter makes you slightly less angry and depressed.

And for those of you that are still upset even after this chapter, I don't know what else to do for you......

Flashback

[P.o.v~Todoroki]

It had been three weeks since Katsuki's disappearance.

And everything was a fucking mess.

Izu is due for his C-section next week and he's nowhere to be found. Our friends and the police have been working together to find him. Being pro heroes gives us access to equipment to help us track him but it's been dead ends since that night.

We've literally tried crazy means to look for him but every turn we take leads us straight into a dead end.

Katsuki's parents didn't take the news lightly about his disappearance.

His mother raised literal hell before his father was able to stop the demons from crawling out.

She was distraught over the disappearance of her son and she told us he would never willingly leave us.

Not right now at least, not while the babies were on the way.

Izuku was thinking the same thing, or at least that's what he tried to believe.

His fear of us leaving him was amped up to unbelievable levels. His mother and I tried to remind him that Katsuki and I both love him but he didn't want to hear it. The pregnancy hormones were at a high and they completely pushed rational thoughts out of hid head.

He's been in an unhealthy state of anxiety and depression since Katsuki's disappearance. Plus the nightmare he's been having.

He doesn't talk about his dreams with me but I could take a guess about how bad they were based on what he sleep talked about.

I had to be strong, I had to be his rock, his ground.

I was afraid that if I crumbled he'd fall down this rabbit hole of depression.

And I would without a doubt jump in after him.

But if I jumped in to save him, would I be strong enough to pull us out of there?

After all I was only human, there was only so much I could take.

"Izuku!" I shouted for the eighth time.

I had been calling him for dinner but he wasn't answering.

I assumed he had been where he always was when he disappeared.

The closet.