~Special~

Author: No reason for the video above, I just thought it was super cute.

Anyhoots guess what I just did....

I combined the two scenarios with the most votes and brought to you something entirely new.

A Bakubottom Blender scene.

(Refer back to "Izu Can I Hit Him?" and "The Fuck Does That Mean?" If you're confused.)

~Hope you enjoy (^з^)~

[P.o.v~Bakugo]

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" I yelled for the trillionth time.

A few hours ago Todoroki and I had been looking for something to do while we waited for Izu to wake up. He had been sleeping for some time so we thought it would be best to leave him be. In the process of preparing him something to eat when he woke up, we decided it would be cute to have a stay at home date night.

We went out and bought all the things we needed for the night roses, wine, exotic food, and all that jazz.

For some odd reason there was no food in Izu's house once so ever. Well no actual food, he had plenty of fucking junk stocked up in the pantry.

The fact that he was still standing upright left me baffled.

Anyways we left him in the room to get ready. I was plating the last of the food while Todoroki put all the skillets and appliances away.

"Get your shit together IcyHot, we have to finish up before Izu's done getting ready." I shouted while pouring a sautéed mix of chicken and veggies onto the rice.

"I'm trying." He said slightly aggravated while putting the pots back into the lower cabinets.

I understand why he was annoyed. I had spent all night screaming orders like a crazy person. Shit like "That's not how you julienne you fucking idiot!" Or "Your supposed to stir fry, not stir mash!" The most dramatic was "What the bloody fuckleberry, you call that a roux?! I've done better roux blindfolded with one hand behind my back."

It's safe to say he earned the right to punch me in my fucking face.

Of course I'd probably blow him up right after, but he was entitled to it regardless.

We crouched down to store the last of the appliances in the cupboard under the Island when all of a sudden.....

*BANG*

"Damnit Todo you almost broke the fucking blender." I screamed angrily as I gave Todoroki a deadly glare.

"Put that fucking glare away or I will bend you over this damn counter and~" His half-assed threat was cut off by Izu.

"Uh Hello..." Izu said after he cleared his throat, making his presence known.

We both turned to face Izu, leaving our civilized disagreement on pause. Little did I know that wasn't the last of that 'conversation.'

We walked over and guided him to the table hand in hand.

It was adorable the way his face lit up at the sight of the carnations and how fancy the table was set. I was honestly nervous he wouldn't like it. I'm more nervous to see how he feels about the food.