~Engagment Parties Are Wild~

Author: Ohhhh do you see the title?! Are you excited? Cause I'm excited!

Let's do this....

Warning: Smut......overemotional Inko, cats in suits, and Drunk innuendos.

[P.o.v~Todoroki]

Katsuki is very indecisive.

One second he's going on and on about topping me, then the next he's whining underneath me.

It's funny how the world works, am I right?

I guess that's besides the point, here's how this went down......

"Well fuck." Katsuki mumbled out through his already partially labored pants.

I watched intently as Izuku moved his mouth skillfully up and down Katsuki's hardened member.

"Damn I'm kinda jealous, it's been a while since Izu's done that to me." I complained in envy as I watched Izu bring his mouth closer and closer to his base.

Izu swiftly removed his mouth from Katsuki's achingly hard member with a small pop of sound.

"Don't be jealous Shoto, I'll blow you later." Izu grinned happily while giving his wet rosy lips a lick.

Oh fuck, now I'm hard......

"God Izu, y-you can't just say that." I mumbled while covering my hand over my face in embarrassment of my now tinted cheeks.

"I don't wanna sound needy, but this conversation isn't helping with my hard on." Katsuki hissed out slightly while giving a rough stroke to his member.

"So impatient." Izu teased before running his tongue up Katsuki's now dripping cock.

Izu released a few wet moans while dragging his tongue at an inhumanly slow speed.

"Nope, can't take it anymore." Katsuki whined while 'gently' Forcing his member back into Izu's mouth.

I thought Izu would protest but having seemed used to how Katsuki plays in bed, he gladly continued his work.

Here I found myself roughly stroking my shaft to the sexy sounds of Katsuki's patchy moans and the sound of Izu slurping sexily on Katsuki's cock.

I couldn't stop myself from looking at Izu's plump ass perched up in the air as he worked diligently on the full masted task at hand.

"Wait, why am I just sitting here watching?!" I mumbled aloud.

"Aah Ngh, w-wha-haah mmph?!" Katsuki tried asking through his moans.

I ignored him and crawled over to the vacant position behind Izu.

I spread his thighs softly, letting my hand slip between his inner leg and run up to his hard member. I gave it a rough stroke and visibly saw the chills run up and down his body.