~Bored.....~

Author:

1k Reads.....

*sheds bisexual tears*

I'm gonna make a special episode just for you guys.

Definitely not this episode but it's coming.

[P.o.v~Todoroki]

I was without a doubt, inhumanly bored.....

I was sitting in a meeting with the managers of every club I owned. We meet every month to discuss finances, talk about how things were going, et cetera.

Normally these meetings take up to an hour or so. Though today of all days it happens to take three. I literally was ready to get up and quit right then and there.

I desperately wished I was home.

I wanted to be with Izu, no, I wanted to be with my boyfriends. I wish I could be there right now. Snuggling up against them and falling asleep in their warmth.

Though this sounded great, it had already been four days since the last time I stopped by work. I may set my own hours but, I was still the boss.

If you leave these idiots alone for too long everything falls to shit.

Don't even get me started on hero work. For some reason as soon as "Deku" takes a few days off, all the low level villains decide to get ballsy.

There's been robberies, arson, grand theft auto, anything, you name it. Katsuki and I have been helping Izu's company out since he's taking a few days to himself.

I look up from my phone to find all of  my managers staring at me. I realized I had been asked several questions. I was zoned out looking at a picture of Izu petting Peach. He was adorable without even trying.

"So what are your thoughts on the matter sir?" One of them said finally breaking the silence.

"I wasn't paying attention." I said with a bored look on my face. I could see the surprise grow on most of their faces considering how composed I was during these meetings. Yet today I was tired of the bullshit. My main priority was Izu and KitKat.

The ons thought that seemed to pound loudest in my head was.....

'Fuck, when is this meeting gonna end.....?'

Yesterday Night

I left a tip for the waitress under the napkin holder, to ensure it wouldn't blow away in the soft breeze. We had finished our ice cream and I finally decided it was time to go home.

I snuggled Izu and Katsuki closer. Embracing them in my warmth as we began to stroll towards my car.

The drive home was practically silent. The only thing heard was the sound of mellow music playing on the radio.

It was quite tranquil as I drove soundlessly under the city lights. Izuku was humming harmoniously to the music. While Katsuki was mindlessly gazing out the window, tapping his foot to the rhythm. We stayed like this for a while before we finally reached Izu's complex.

I found a parking space relatively close to the entrance. I could tell Izu was tired after a long day of tests and dealing with his phobia of doctors. There's a name for it though, there was a name for every phobia......Anyways it was obvious Izu wanted to go to sleep. I decided it was best to let him do so. He gets super cranky when he's tired.