~Which One of Us is Daddy?~

Author:

Thank you for reading

Disclaimer: I'd like to say in advance that this will be smutty, maybe fluffy.......So uh enjoy?? (ω╹๑ )

[P.o.v~Izuku]

"I d-don't have a-any l-lube." I said nervously shifting underneath them.

Kacchan and Todoroki just stared at me blankly before they turned away hiding their faces. I just thought it was because they were laughing at my response and were trying to hide it. But when Todoroki looked back at me I saw him blushing like crazy.

Kacchan just blatantly asked "Well then how do you uhhh, 'take care' of yourself." Using air quotes to emphasize 'take care'. Todoroki just sat there quietly looking down at me clearly wondering the same thing.

I just looked at the both of them dying of embarrassment. I then proceeded to take off my pants so I could demonstrate.

I moved past them and laid myself down on the bed right in front of them. I then put two fingers in my mouth. I made sure I coated them in a thick layer of saliva before bringing them down to my entrance arching my back in the process.

I then stuck one finger in gently and immediately shuddered at the feeling. I was still sensitive from our previous night so I couldn't even contain my moans.

"Ngh aa-aaagh mmmm." I instantly felt as my mind begin to cloud over and I slowly felt myself slipping away.

I then started to slowly speed up until I felt I was ready to take in more. I then stuck my second finger in. The feeling was absolutely surreal. I'm not sure if it was because I was still super sensitive or if it's because I don't really touch myself as often as I used to. This was just making me feel incredibly satisfied.

I then took my other hand and started rubbing the tip of my cock. Ever so slightly rubbing it. I was honestly so caught up in the overwhelming pleasure I felt I had forgotten about my boyfriends.

"Aah f-fuck I t-think I'm gonna c-cum." I cry out as I feel my fingers brush against my prostate. Honestly this was nothing compared to the way Todo and Kacchan felt but it was enough to put me over the edge.

I then released myself onto the sheets while yesterday flooded back into my mind. Swiftly easing the built up heat I felt coiling in my stomach a moment ago.

I collapse down on the bed while the waves of my orgasm wash over me. It only a few seconds after I had calmed down when I heard shifting on the bed.

"Fuck kitten you look so damn sexy. How the hell do you manage to do that while still looking so innocent?" Todoroki whined.

Kacchan just took off the last of his clothes in a hurried manner and picked me up gently.

My head was lying on Kacchan's chest while Todoroki had positioned himself behind me.

Kacchan looks down at me with a devilish grin and says "Todoroki and I are feeling a little more generous than yesterday."