~He's An Idiot~

{EDIT}

Author: I know this chapter was originally a notice, but I updated and did all the revisions I needed to.

Sorry again for the inconvenience.......

Hope you enjoy (^з^)~♡

WARNING: There are topics discussed in this chapter relating to abortion. I know this is a sensitive topic, so please approach with caution.

[P.o.v~Izuku]

So um.......

Kacchan going to jail seems like a real possibility right now.

Now before you jump to conclusions just know that he was 100% right in this situation. Well a little less than that, but he was still right regardless.

I know, hard to believe......

Anyways your probably confused right about now, so let's back track a little bit.

Yesterday Night

I honestly had forgotten completely how upset I had been moments before.

My fears and emotions had dissipated at the very sight of the Lima beans.

Now I know that sounds weird but I've been craving Lima beans like you wouldn't believe.

Of course I was ecstatic for other things they had bought. I was in love with the latest line of All Might Merch they got me. I appreciated how much time they put into buying them for me. Usually you had to wait in line for hours, only to find out the one thing you wanted was sold out. So I really cherished the hoodie they had bought me. Along with a few other miscellaneous items.

But at the end of the day, I was just exhilarated for these tangerines and Lima beans.

Call me crazy, I don't care.

We decided to spend the rest of the night cuddled on the sofa in the living room.

I wanted to spend the entire night watching all of the childhood bops. It was honestly a surreal feeling. I felt as if I was instantly transported back to my childhood. I felt utterly carefree. It was even more amazing considering I was lying comfortably between the arms of my boyfriends.

"You having fun Izu?" Sho asked me while staring intently at the TV.

"This is honestly the most fun I've had in awhile." I respond back with a beaming smile.

"Me too, I've never seen ninety-percent of these shows." He whispered back.

"Wait woah, hold the phone." Kacchan said while making a timeout sign with his hands.

"You haven't seen most of these shows?" Kacchan asked as if he was clearly mistaken.

I was shocked too because I was sure everyone's seen at least one episode of Spongebob.

"Nope I was never given a proper childhood because my dad was an overbearing dick, and drove my mother to the very brink of insanity. There wasn't a lot of 'fun time' if we're gonna call it something." Shoto responded bitterly. Though he had every right to be bitter. I was honestly furious.