~Q/A Part 2~

A photo I had to share....I love the amazing world of gumball....and this is literally exactly how that scene went in mha 😂😂

Author: Lol I bet you forgot I promised to make this episode! It's not over yet Bitches~😏

I'm sorry, that sounded really rude......🥺👉👈

Anyways, this chapter is gonna be answering all the questions I received in previous chapters.

Soooooooooooo let's get straight into the chaotic energy. Lol I promise beforehand I'm not off my meds.....

*CRASHHHHHH*

Bean: Da fuck was that sound??

Izuku: 'Twas the sound of the fourth wall leaving the atmosphere.

Todoroki: Shit we have to do this crap again.....

Bean: Yesssssssir!

Katsuki: You're so annoying, this is probably why your still single.

Bean: I—

Bean: I have the power to delete this entire story, hold your tongue bitch.

Everyone reading this right now: I— please don't.....like, don't do that.

Bean: Plus the reason I'm single is none of your business—

Izuku: Can I answer the first question this time??!

Bean: I mean, go ahead, it's for you anyways.

Izuku: Okay. I know many of you questioned if the scene in Slow Down was assault or not. I'm here today to explain how I was indeed tipsy, but I could understand what I was about to take part in. In real life though, I speak for everyone when I say consent should only be given when SOBER. And when the person, or persons you are having 'relations' with says 'no' you stop immediately.

Todoroki: I hope this clears up any misunderstandings.

Katsuki: And we'd like to apologize if the scene upset anyone.

Bean: Wow, you guys are really sweet for figments of my imagination......

Todoroki: Pardon me?

Bean: You're pardoned....

Bakugo: I—

Bean: Next caller, next caller, next caller!