~Where Were You?!?~

Author: I wanted to tell you guys I'm starting to finish up this story, there's only a few chapters left.

But don't worry, I have this really interesting piece I've been working on for a while.

Even though it's sad to say goodbye, I'm soooooo excited for what's up ahead.

Anyways onto the story.

[P.o.v~Izuku]

I wasn't sure if I was dreaming or not.

I wasn't sure if he'd fade away, the moment I touched him.

I wasn't sure if this was all temporary.

I thought my mind was playing tricks on me. I thought that I had finally gone insane.

I was scared to move yet every piece of my soul was screaming  'run to him!'

My brain on the other hand was hesitant...I was hesitant.

Could I really hold him??

"K-K-Katsuki?!I cried out as I hesitantly approached.

I fully expected him to stay silent. Just like he always was in my dreams. I fully expected him to start fading away with each step I took forward.

But to my surprise he spoke those sweet words I so desperately needed to hear.

"Hey, hey, hey, why are you guys just sitting there crying?" He whispered out while taking a few steps into the house.

"Give me a hug." He cried softly.

My heart and soul won the battle. I didn't care if he'd fade away a second later, I just needed to feel him.

I craved his touch. I craved him.

I took those final steps towards him being extremely careful not to hurt the kids as he engulfed us in his warmth.

This hug felt like drinking water after trudging through a dessert. This hug felt as if all the love in the world was stolen just to give to me.

This hug filled the gaps he had left in my heart after he had disappeared. I felt as if I had been dead and this hug was what I needed to resurrect me.

I was in too much shock at the time to realize how banged up he looked though.

I only realized when he let out a groan of pain, causing us to break free of the hug.

I also didn't notice the fact that a tall black haired, purple eyed man stood outside watching us.

"W-Where were you?!" I questioned angrily yet overwhelmingly concerned as I took a glance at his outfit that appeared too large for him.