~Oh and I'm Pregnant~

Author:

    I like chicken nuggets.....and reading the comments.

[P.o.v~Bakugo]

~1 Year Later~

Nah I'm just messing with you. It's only been three months.

Now I'm gonna try to catch you up to speed, so do me a damn favor and try to keep up.

I love Izu. I will continue loving Izu for the rest of my days.

Now that being said.....I'm gonna kill him.

You're all probably thinking, "Well damn so soon?"

I can feel your judgment and I don't appreciate it. 

If you wanna find out how the last bit of my sanity died, let me explain how the last three months have been.

We found a private doctor that actually specializes in everything related to pregnancy. She's a delight compared to that other dickhead we dealt with. She went into the do's and don'ts thoroughly. Making sure that we were taking all the much needed Precautions needed to deliver a healthy baby.

She has us go for a few tests and she says that the baby's looking fine so far. But we had to be very careful considering Izu isn't your typical pregnant.....human?

Human sounds weird, right? What was I supposed to say? Man sounded even weirder.....

'Your typical pregnant man'

It actually isn't as weird as I thought....

Anyways we were so excited that we spent the last few months preparing for what's to come. I know usually people do this crap later on but I honestly can't help it.

What else are you supposed to do when you walk past those little pregnancy shops in the mall?

Damn I'm getting side tracked again.

So, Izu is taking a temporary leave off of work Maternity leave, if you will.

Shoto, Auntie Inko, and I wanted him as far from his hero work as possible.

Izu isn't that happy about lounging around at home. I could tell he's worried that crime rates will start to rise as he's missing.

This is something we have to worry about along with the other billion things going on at the same fucking time.

We had to move most of our belongings in. Shoto and I are definitely thinking of moving into a bigger place and selling our apartments. We want to get this done before Izu hits the last Trimester. He'll be too round to be moving around.

Pay attention cause here's where it gets crazy.

Due to the morning sickness and the odd food cravings Izu's diet has been completely out of whack. One second he's craving something like deep fried lasagna the next he's throwing his guts up at 3 a.m.

Though the nausea and the cravings are nothing compared to his mood swings.

I shit you the fuck not, every single  morning, Izu would start a random argument over something  simple.