~Ready For This Parent Life~

Author:

So I was writing this whilst listening to The Lion King soundtrack. 'Can You Feel The Love Tonight' came on. Let me tell you....I felt some type of way when Beyoncé hit those high notes.

[P.o.v~Todoroki]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

After I had told Izu and Bakugo to go back to sleep I wrapped my arms around them. Within only a few seconds of easing back into the warmth radiating off their bodies I fell back asleep along with them. Or so I had thought.

I awoke to Bakugo frantically shaking me with a look of panic in his eyes.

"Where's the fire?" I say in a groggy voice as I run my fingers through my messy locks.

"Hurry up and put your fucking clothes on, Deku's gone!" He shouts while throwing my clothes at me in a violent fit.

I instantly sprung up and looked around the room to confirm for myself. I then rush to throw on my pants and dress shirt. I ended up just leaving the tie in my pocket because it would take too long to fix it.

"Why would he leave so early? Do you think he regrets last night?" I asked depressingly while lacing up my dress shoes. My mind was moving faster than my body could process. My head was a mess and I didn't know why. I was filled with questions that I knew would remain unanswered until I asked him myself. My only fear is that I may never get the chance to.

I was about to lose myself in thought, when Bakugo held up the very bed sheet we had made love on. "Don't get ahead of yourself IcyHot. I have a feeling he left because of this."

I look up from my shoes to see the red stain decorating the silk bed sheets he held up.

"I think he was a fucking virgin." Bakugo spat out in a regretful tone.

I stand up and walk towards him pulling him into a light hug. I told him not to worry, even though I was. I grab his hand while picking up Izu's tie. He had left it behind, being the only thing proving he was once here, and last night wasn't just a drunken fantasy.

"Let's go get him back." I say In a reassuring voice as I lead Katsuki out of the room. Shutting the door behind us and leaving the memory of last night in that room. 'Let's go get him back' I repeat in my head again as if trying to convince myself he was ever ours in the first place.

[P.o.v~Izuku]

"Shit shit shit shit shit!" I screamed out loud, while I made my way uptown to my complex.

It's not like I was running away from what happened. I just needed time to process it over. I am no longer a virgin. I can't believe this. I didn't lose my virginity to just anyone. I lost it to two men that I barely kept in contact with after high school. Not by choice of course it's just what happens when you graduate.....People drift apart, eventually becoming a distant memory.

While I was strolling along the damp pavement engulfed in my scattered thoughts. I hear a loud rustle through the trash of an alley way I passed.

I walked back and entered the alley listening in to see where the sound was coming from. For a brief moment I hear nothing at all. I thought the sound had been all in my head. It was just quiet, chilly and damp from the drizzle of last night's rain.

Then I heard it. A........Squeak?

I turned my head only to see a bag moving around and I ran over to open it up quickly.