~Hello Mrs.Midoriya~

Author:

Lol don't hate me.......I'm sick and I used all three brain cells to write this chapter.

Warning: Second hand embarrassment will be so extreme, you may feel the overwhelming need to exit.

Just bear with it.

[P.o.v~Inko]

Earlier That Day

Guess what today is?

I know it's a random question, but just guess.

It's okay if you guessed wrong, I'll still let you know what's going on.

Today is the day I get to see my baby Zuzu.

I know he's an adult, and he's got his own apartment, and all that jazz. But I still come to visit for a whole weekend once every month.

We always meet up and go shopping for house stuff. We usually buy plates, utensils, food and typical household necessities. Let me tell you, he never remembers to restock his fridge. I'm honestly surprised to see he's okay each time I visit.

What in the world does he eat?

Anyways after we go shopping I always prepare dinner for the two of us. We would dine, we would gossip, we would talk about the fact that he's still single.

I absolutely adore our mommy-son weekends.

These are the only times I get to spend time with my baby considering the fact that he's always working.

Well today is Friday and he usually is in and out of the apartment on Fridays. I don't mind waiting though.

I arrived at his apartment complex that morning and made my way inside. On my way over to the elevator I greeted Sharon, the lady at the desk. She was also the landlord and I made sure that she was a delight before Zuzu moved in.

We had a brief conversation about my snickerdoodle cookies. I had brought them for Izu and I couldn't help but share. I gave her a few and continued towards the elevator after our conversation concluded.

I opened up his apartment door with the key he had given me when he first moved in, and walked inside.

To my surprise the house actually smelt like breakfast.

It smelt absolutely delicious.

I figured Izu had ordered breakfast. That's what kids do now a days; always ordering take out.

Anyways I decided to do some tidying up around his apartment.

I almost passed out from the booming fear of something brushing against my leg.

"Meow."

Oh sweet relief.

I really wish Izu would warn me when he goes and does something crazy like this.

I can't believe he adopted a cat, he can barely remember to feed himself.

I picked up the kitten and she made herself at home in my arms. She stared up at me with her mismatched eyes. She was honestly beautiful.