~The Fuck Does That Mean?~

Author:

~Hope you enjoy (^з^)~

[P.o.v~Bakugo]

"The fuck does that mean?" I said in an aggravated tone while glaring at the fucking doctor.

"It literally means we don't know....." He replied timidly, afraid to anger me any further.

"Katsuki calm the fuck down." Todoroki warned sternly.

Earlier That Day

"Wake up Babe, we gotta hurry up and get ready if we want to make it on time." Todoroki said while gently rocking me awake.

I looked at him while squinting at how bright it was before grunting in frustration.

"Why the fuck would you schedule an appointment at~ 8 in the fucking morning." I said angrily while glancing at the digital clock on Izu's nightstand.

"I thought you were a morning person." IcyHot teased.

"You literally make it impossible for mornings to be a friend." I said angrily as I sat up, wincing in the process.

The reason for my intense back pain was because of yesterday night, after we had finished cleaning.

He actually did end up bending me over that kitchen counter.

I won't go into details on what happened next....

(Author: Rip to all the readers that were waiting for that TodoBaku~)

Anyways the other day (when Izuku was in his mini coma) , IcyHot and I had gone home briefly to go grab a few sets of clothes. So now we don't have to keep stretching out Izu's XL sweatshirts.

I saw him rummage through the duffle I had packed. It took a few minutes before he finally selected a somewhat suitable outfit.

"Here." He said while throwing me the outfit.

"Hurry up, Izu and I are already dressed. Plus he's been complaining for pancakes all morning." Todoroki sighed while running his fingers through his hair.

"You don't know how to make fucking pancakes?" I laughed in a very teasing manner.

"I know how to make them, he just doesn't want the ones I made." Todoroki said annoyed.

"Give me ten minutes." I said as I finally stood up.

I instantly fell face first to the ground. My hips had given out and I literally couldn't feel my back.

"Fucking fuck you, stupid IcyHot, Half and Half bastard. Ughhhh fuck." I spit out with a loud growl.

"You shouldn't have yelled at me for that blender. I don't like brats Katsuki." Todoroki said in a smug voice as he exited the room leaving me on the floor.

"Why the fuck am I dating that asshat?" I hissed while growling once again.

A few minutes of limping around I finally managed to get dressed. I was wearing something simple enough, there was no need to go into details.