EPISODE 24

Can and Sanem were still in the park, with Aylin snapping pictures of them. They had no idea. They decided it was time to tell her parents, but first Sanem would talk to her mom. Can told her to tell her mom they fell in love and that Can loves you very much. Sanem told him she loved him too. They decided to go eat something then Can would drop her off at home. They were in the truck and Sanem was bouncing around to the music. Sanem leaned over and kissed Can's cheek. Can told her he missed her so much. Sanem told him she was right next to him. He said this is love. You miss even when the beloved is near. Sanem said she wanted everyone to know how much she loved him. Sanem put her head out the window and yelled Sanem is in love with Can. Sanem and Can beloved. Can started talking about eating fish for dinner. Sanem accused him and not being romantic and always thinking of food. Can called someone and reserved a table for two with a beautiful view.

Ayhan telephoned Sanem and told her hell was breaking loose in the quarter. The quarter was gossiping about Can and Sanem which caused a fight to break out between her parents and the inhabitants of the quarter. They are saying Can and Sanem are beloved. In the quarter, you can be engaged or married, but not lovers. Sanem asked him to take her home, or at least close to the quarter so he isn't seen. Meanwhile, Aylin sent the pictures she took to a gossip magazine.

That evening, while having dinner at home with her parents, Sanem told her parents she had something to tell them. Her parents said they knew already. Sanem said how. Her mother said the whole quarter was talking about it. Her parents said it was just talk. They knew her boss brought her home for the sake of courtesy, and the whole quarter blew it out of proportion. The quarter said Can brought her home last night, but Mevkibe knew they were wrong because Sanem was with Ayhan. She said her daughters would not lie to her. She trusts her daughters. Mevkibe told her not to worry about it. People would talk and lie. Nihat said what ever people say about his daughters, he trusts his daughters. He told his daughters that their bosses were good men, but not to bring them to the quarter anymore. It causes gossip and rumors. Leyla and Sanem said they would be attentive.

Can walked into his house, where Emre was sitting on the couch. Can was dabbing his eyes. Emre asked him what happened to his eyes. Can told him it was some kind of infection, he guesses. Can said they were burning, watery and swollen. Can told him not to touch; it could be contagious. He told Emre he would go to the doctor tomorrow. Emre asked Can how everything was going. Can said good. He said you're at work every day. Why do you ask me about work? Emre laughed and said he was wanting to know how his love life is progressing. Emre told him he noticed Can has thrown his anchor to the pier of Sanem. Can said yes. Sanem influences him very well. Very, very, very well. He told Emre that lately he seems to have one state – Leyla. Emre said Leyla is very, very, very good for me. Emre asked Can what he thought of Ceyda. Can told him he thought nothing and why should he think about Ceyda. Emre told him he was pretty to her. Can said he did not see and prefers not to see. Can said he sees nobody but Sanem. Can said his eyes do not see, physically do not see, mentally do not see. He sees nobody but Sanem. Emre said look at Can Divit. He not only threw the anchor, but already descended to the pier.

The next day, Leyla and Sanem left for the agency. Can woke up to his eyes being more swollen. He told Emre it did not pass. He told Emre his eyes were burning, and he must consult a doctor. Emre was on his cell phone and told Can there was news about him. Emre told Can his love life was plastered all over the gossip news. Emre showed his phone to Can. It was pictures of him and Sanem plastered all over the news. Can said this turned out badly. He said he will call Sanem. She did not answer her cell phone. Can said his mood had dropped and he was going to the agency. The agency was already talking about Can and Sanem. It was all over the papers. Cey Cey grabbed the paper and said it was false news. He said it was lies, lies, lies. Deren saw the gossip and was in shock. She still had a secret crush on Can. She went back to her office and everyone heard her scream.