chapter 1

Izuku pov:

I stared at the classroom clock that hung above the black chalk board nervously cold sweat breaking out on my forehead.i was tapping my pen in a fast motion irritating the ones around me including kacchan but i didn't care i just wanted to get out and visit mum...

Flashback:

My mum was hospitalised after she was attacked by a villain known as yuma the earth bender.she was luckily  caught and imprisoned by the famous pro heros eraser head and all might,but some thing seemed pretty off with this villain instead of an angry expression she wore a huge frown eyes crunched nearly closed tears sliding down her cheeks she was protesting and begging the hero's to let her go for an unknown reason but no one paied too much attention to her neither did i since i was focused on putting pressure onto my mums stomach which had a deep stab wound a piece of long sharp rock still lodged inside her.

She was screaming tears leaving her eyes every second her hands shaking grabbed mine making me look up my eyes also full of tears.

"I-izuku...i-if i don't m-m-make it move into m-mitsuki chans house she w-will take c-care of you l-like her own s-son"at the sound of her voice made more tears come out and drop onto our bloody dyed hands her eyes slowly rolling to the back of her head.

"I l-love y-you i-izuku .....a-and im..s-sorry..."she finally said a final tear sliding down her face before her eyes shut and her arms went limp in my hold.

"N-no mum...wake up wake up"i said desperately slightly shaking her touching her face."you will be alright you will be alright"i repeated trying to convince myself my hands still locked onto her stomach.

After the hero's took the villain and put quirk disqualifying cuffs onto her they shoved her in The back of a police van and rushed over here where my mother laied on the ground and i kneeled  over her my hands turning white from how much pressure I'm applying to her wound.

After what seemed like forever eraser head picked my mother up bridal, style all might had left by now for some "hero business"but i didn't buy it something smells fishy....

"Keep applying pressure boy" earser head demanded i obeyed imidiately
Scared my mum might actually die in my own hands.....

Once we got to the hospital eraser head placed my mothers unconscious body onto a wheel chair which doctors took and rolled her into a operating room.i followed of course until a certain point were i wad told i could not go further down the hallway so i sat down in the waiting room and stared into nothing specific multiple bad situations came flooding in my head making my eyes water quiet sobs came out as a put my hands that were formed into fists in front of my mouth.'this is all my fault'i thought my throat tightening wanting to scream and cry my eyes out'if i didn't beg my mum to go get me the newest all might poster than she would be alright'.

What felt like weeks after a few hours a doctor came out with papers in hand smart glasses and in a long white coat came walking towards my direction.i hesitantly stood up wiping my tear stained cheeks and intertwined my hands praying silently for everything to be okay.

He stopped directly in front of me he adjusted his glasses on top his nose before speaking in a clear deep voice flipping through some kind of hospital document."you are mr.izuku midoriya..right?"

"Y-yes that would be me..is my mum okay"i asked my body shaking anxiously.

He shook his head making me feel even worse."we removed the rock from miss inkos stomach during the surgery but we found out she lost a lot of blood while she was out on the battle field and during the surgery so she would need blood transfusion and her blood type is actually o and we actually don't have that type so we would need a relative or a friend with the same blood type to donate if possible because other wise it is possible your mothers life is on the line and will probably die from lack of blood."the doctor said sympathetic.