chapter 18

deku pov:

after aizawa instructed us to change into our pe kits we left to meet him by the sports hall.while i was walking behind everyone some of the class turned around to stare at my bare arms which were littered with scars down my wrist and burns fresh and old.they whispered to each other questioning what happened and making up incorrect scenarios which were all far from what really happened,as i heard them with my heightened hearing.

"what are you staring at?!"i said glaring at the ones that were sniggering about me which included a boy with black hair and unnatural elbows and the girl with pink cheeks who spoke to him earlier in class.they and the rest who were glancing my way turned around almost immediately except a boy with half red half white hair and odd coloured eyes with a large scar on his left side.

i stared straight back at him challenging him but he didn't seem scared or affected by it.....he gave me no reaction. looking at the scar on his face it looked very similar to the ones i developed during training with my quirk when it was still out of control...maybe he has a fire manipulating quirk?or maybe its a birth mark?..i broke eye contact loosing interest in him since he didn't seem very fun to play around with unlike that angry hedgehog i grew up with.

he too finally turned around tucking his hands in his pockets as he walked forwards past everyone.finally after a five minute walk I've arrived outside ground beta a few members of the class still missing so i sat down leaning against a wall as a stared at my hands thinking over the last few months and what i came here for as i waited for the rest of the class to arrive.

Once everyone had arrived aizawa spoke"this is a quirk test....last and worst student will be expelled"he said sipping on a box of pineapple juice.

Everyone gasped including me but i gasped because of what he was drinking.....like what the fucking fuck.

"Bakugou and shiota came first on the entrance exam so mind one of you come and demonstrate?"sensei said more like an order than a request and so me and Kacchan stepped out at the same time walking infront of Aizawa while bakugou pushed a few students out the way.

He looked at us both raising an eyebrow his eyes going from me to him trying to decide who he should give the base ball to.

"Aizawa sensei give the ball to ka-Bakugou i can wait"i really need to keep my mouth shut....

He shrugged walking past me and giving the ball to kacchan.after that kacchan walked over to a square painted onto the floor where aizawa pointed walking past me he glanced at me smirking.i looked at him not bothered and tucked my hands away as i stared at kacchan doing the first demonstration.

he pulled his hands back an angry expression growing on his face ,already knowing what hes about to do i chuckled taking my hands out my pockets covering my ears as i looked towards an energetic bakugou smiling excited.

"DIE!!"he screamed sending the ball blasting far away into the air his explosions pushing it further and faster making the smoke the explosion left behind drift towards were the class were standing making them cough.

i stared at kacchan shocked hes made a lot of improvements since middle school. his explosions looked slightly brighter and the heat coming off of it felt a little hotter than when he used to hurt me with them and also they weren't that much all over the place anymore .when the ball landed the whole class looked towards aizawa including bakugou as he announced his results.

"705.2 meters"he announced resetting the little machine in his hands while the class looked towards the .Bakugou laughed pointing at me "see if you can beat that copycat!"he said his eyebrows raised as he glared his mood taking a drastic turn.

'whats with that nickname?'i thought looking at him confused but ignored him taking another ball from aizawa with my telekinesis as i closed my eyes so that no one would see my eyes true nature and walked over to the square bakgou was still standing at but just stood infront of him my back facing him.

taking in a deep breath,opening my eyes confident no one saw their glow i thought about the ball flying upwards into the sky and the ball started shaking next to my head and took off into the sky.keeping my eyes locked onto the flying object i focused trying to keep the ball straight in the air keeping it going  as far as possible while the wind blew at the ball pushing it back and slowing it down.

the pressure in my head grew stronger and stronger as the ball got further and further away the amount of concentration required for getting the ball this far .suddenly from behind i was pushed making me blink and lose my concentration accidentally deactivating my telekinesis with it.i blinked multiple times turning around glaring at a smirking bakugou who was acting like nothing happened.i looked back towards the sky trying the find the baseball but it was too late as the ball was too far and it would be impossible from my telekinesis to reach it from here as it usually has to start out near me and then it can spread around. 

i grabbed bakugous shirt collar pulling his face down towards mine because i'm slightly shorter than him."you got a problem Bakago? or your just blind as fuck and can't see where your walking?..."i said only him hearing while the class was too focused on when my ball would land.kacchan glared back at me grabbing my collar too"your starting to get on my nerves copycat"i grinned "i tend to have that affect on people..."i said calmly thinking about all the childish fights i have with shigaraki over little things.

"978.3 meters"aizawa announced cutting off our glaring contest of sort making bakugou scoff in disbelief while i grinned teasing him letting go of his collar patting his shoulder."looks like i still win bakago"i said walking back towards the class standing at the back as bakugou stood their not believing someone has the guts to not only speak back to him but mock him aswell.his shoulders were shaking as he unleashed his anger and charged towards me while the class got out the way but right before he got to lay a finger on me thick white bandages wrapped round his body keeping him in place while he groaned loudly still shaking angry.

"violence towards a class mate during heroic training is not permitted here...."aizawa said his eyes glowing a bright red while he pulled bakugou back a bit.letting go of him bakugou just glared at me going to the other side while we continued the quirk training.i came second a boy called shoto todoroki beating me by a hair....so hes my brother....endeavours son?  i thought staring at the back of the unusually quiet teenager as he stared at our rankings but his face didn't change even tho he came first.

crossing my arms i stared at him raising my eyebrows 'is he that full of himself ?....did he know he would come out in first place?...i mean i'm not surprised he probably takes after his dad.a girl called hagakura (how do you spell her name?) with an invisibility quirk came last and as aizawa said he took her student badge and told her to leave the schools site immediately and she left sobbing.the rest of the day went by like how middle school worked english and maths just a bit harder and a few hours later everyone went home while me and asumi went to the league.