chapter 32

for the past two weeks i have been training my body even more than before and meditated to control my feelings and to keep my quirks in the back of my mind.if i said it was easy i would be lying because it weren't.... the amount of times i accidentally lost control is unknown and the amount of times i crushed items such as old ovens,fridges,cars and other junk by trying to use my telekinesis so that it doesn't kill is also unknown.but finally i have everything just under enough control so that nezu would let me join and i couldn't be more happy and proud of myself.

it was the day of the festival and everyone was in the changing room of course the boys and girls separated getting into their pe kits for the activities.i just finished changing when todoroki walked over and slammed my locker shut by pushing me against it roughly.

"be careful villain cause i'm going to win...."he said declaring a war.everyone stared shocked looking at todoroki acting very out of character and not like him self and more like the attention seeking Mr bakago.i glared at him flipping him off"just because your the son of endeavour doesn't make you better than anybody else jerk..."

todoroki walked off calmly and the tension decreased so everyone continued getting changed since Aizawa came in to tell us to hurry up as the festival would start soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

everyone was booing after hearing bakugou's very arrogant and over confident words on stage before the festival started but soon everyone calmed down when midnight announced the first activity which was going to be an obstical course.i cracked my knuckles smirking at the first activity...easy peasy all these shitty wannabes are probably going to fall behind anyways.

we all started running when the horn was blown but todorki covered the ground with a thick layer of ice freezing most of the contestants to the floor but luckily i jumped seeing it coming while some people broke free or also doged it in time.i ran after todoroki tailing behind him when he froze a robot that was unbalanced and it toppled over nearly crushing me.i lifted broken bits of the robot with my telekinesis and hopped onto them until i was on the other side and continued to run while some where struggling to get through.

i made it to a field of pits with thin wires to cross so i jumped half way across and dragged myself across the other half of every pit that came in sight.some people managed to go past me because their quirks were convenient for this obstical but i didn't mind as i would catch up to them in the next part of the race.

once getting across i was in-front of a huge area with minefields.i tapped my foot frustrated realising it would take years to get across like this but then i saw scraps of broken robots and a light bulb appeared and lit up above my head.i dug around the minefields and jumped onto them with the metal scraps underneath me blasting me forward and into the air.i sweat dropped noticing i forgot to calculate how i would land without breaking my neck and spine as the ground was coming closer and closer.i saw todoroki and bakugou racing head to head trying to out do each other but me being the bitch i am i used them as walls to push me even further making them not only fall but fall on minefields making them fly into the air.i laughed enjoying myself.i jumped off of the metal shield rolling forward and getting back up sprinting forward trying to cross the finish line first but saw todorkoki and bakugou catching up.i growled forcing myself to use my fire to give me more speed while i was running the heat of my fire burning the soles of my shoes.

luckily i just barely crossed the finish line and came out first while todoroki came second with bakugou coming third.i jumped up pointing at the two who came behind me mockingly."how does it feel to lose to weak old pathetic deku kacchan!!"i shouted repeating his words.

he flinched at what i said which confused me but i could care less since he walked off angrily and i was just happy i won. 

Soon the next round began which was supposed to be a cavalry battle or whatever i wasn't really listening and i was awarded 10 million points meaning no one even batted an eye towards me and went away to form different teams

I rubbed my arms nervously looking around for anyone who still hadn't't made or joined a team yet.i quickly rushed over to uraraka and grabbed her by her forearm making her gasp.

"Wanna join my team...?"i said trying to be as nice as possible.uraraka chuckled taking my hand off of her roughly and patted my shoulder lightly.

"Well.....as far as i know i haven't found anyone so.....why not?"she said fake smiling.you might ask how do i know if shes faking or not?well after many, many ,many years of doing it yourself you not only become proffesional at doing it but you can also spot it from a mile away.she has been acting a little bit different if i say so though...what is she thinking?

"do you have anyone else on the team?.."she asked looking behind me to see no one.

I shook my head."its alright we'll find-"uraraka was cut off when she was shoved to the ground by a girl with weird pink hair and large golden glasses.

"Let me join your team!!"the girl screamed jumping onto me making us fall and her landing on top of me.

"I want to show the pros my babies..."the girl said pulling me up by the collar to stare into my eyes creepily."b-babies?..."i stuttered trying to move back a bit.

"Yes! My babies..."she said taking out different mechanic stuff out of her bag to show me and uraraka.

I nodded thinking about the benifits her machines could bring us.they could help us get past the other teams and its not like we are going to get anyone else really....

"Okay your in!.."i said pointing at her."we need one more..."the girl with pink hair said"yes and i think i know who we need...."i said walking off leaving the two girls to bicker.

I tapped tokoyami on the shoulder"i have a plan..."