chapter 24

For anyone who is new to reading this book the chapters for some reason messed up and are now not in order so when reading make sure to check the chapter your reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next morning i woke up with red puffy eyes and agonizing pain in my arm.last night i had passed out on the floor next to my bedroom door from the pain and now i was painted red from my arms bellow.

I sighed and got up trying not to put any pressure onto my wounded hands   and walked towards the bathroom attached to mine and Asumi's room.last night she tried coming in to our room but i locked her out completely.she tried talking to me but i blocked her out her words going in one ear and out the other.after taking a ice cold shower and washing off the dry blood off my body i got out and dried my body.I shook my head attempting to get rid of the annoying headache while i wrapped new clean bandages around my weak,limp and wrecked arm.

since the league thought destroying all might was their top priority they didn't spend money on things like disinfecting products and casts for when someone broke their arms or legs so all i had to use were cheap bandages that were basically no good but....whatever i guess.

While i was unravelling the bandages around my forehead and head of hair i felt strong stinging.i touched it and felt pain,strong pain,suspecting what the cause of it could be i activated my quirk and my tail grew out but my ears were burned off only the very bottom of them remaining and a nasty scab.it felt like a million butterflies were set free in my stomach,i gasped looking at their ugly state.i leaned back into the shower and washes the little dried blood in my black hair off carefully not to get any soap into my wounded cat ears.

After I applied some foundation to my pale cheeks covering up my freckels,wrapped a new set of bandages around my ears and put on a spare uniform i had buttening up my shirt and putting the blazer on carefully not to hurt my newly injured arm.

I walked out the bathroom and out my room down the stairs past the bar and out the door without meeting anyone's eye yesterday flashing through my mind.i let them see the weak and the pathetic me.the me i used to be.

I bit my lip to stop myself from letting out a whimper.I'm still not strong enough....but that will change soon.

I brushed my blazer down and walked onto school grounds with a fake smirk.walking into 1a nearly everyone was already here except from todoroki and bakugou.

I sat down at the back while i mumbled a quiet good morning to those who bothered to norice and greeted me.

Soon after todoroki walked in with an angry about to blow up bakugou following behind him a bandage wrapped around his muscular forearm making me gulp.'wait?....did i just gulp?....'i thought literally slamming my red face onto my desk

Soon after once everyone was in class Aizawa came in looking same as always and started teaching hero bullshit about how to save people in disaster events.

I rolled my eyes knowing all the things he told me since the league taught me basically everything the underground hero is telling me at the moment.

"Remember this brats cause we are going USJ tomorrow"he stated bored his eyes half shut.

I perked up hearing that remembering handymans text message about it but will i be part of it anymore I'm not sure after all that happened yesterday.....

Bell rang and maths began and of course being a nerd in middle school and studying being the only escape from reality and bullying the higher and harder stuff were easy.

An hour later English started and the school day finished faster then expected.

I dreaded going back home,seeing everyones faces and talking to them like nothing happened but there was no avoiding it.