chapter 45

bakugou's pov:

"fucking bastards!what do they want from me?"i asked no one in particular frustrated."if they think i'll fall for their bribery they are wrong.i'll kill them"i adjusted my grip on the boy on my back.

"i don't know what they want from you bakugou and i don't care either."todoroki answered bluntly."the only reason i'm here in the first place is because izu-kun would kill me if you ended up dead or kidnapped."he groaned rolling his eyes behind me.

"I didn't ask for your protection Icy-hot!!and since when do you care what deku thinks he's just a uselesss nerd who became a villain because he was weak"i looked back for a reaction and saw him clench his fists and his eyes were narrowed.i smirked knowing he can't utter a word for his and deku's sake.i'm enjoying this....

"he's my friend"he said after a few moments sounding almost convincing."yeah okay whatever"i scoffed.

it's funny how i know his little secret of them being brothers and him being part of the villain world.you would've never thought the no. 2 hero's son would turn villain to get back at his asshole father.

"the other day i walked past nezu's office and overheard something.."i started."i heard nezu talking to deku about a brother he has the same age as him in the very school we go to."i saw him tense."apparently this brother...is top secret because if the students found out their father would too and that would mean a life full of hell for the younger brother.."todoroki was now sweating buckets his eyes widening.

"i don't know who this father of theirs is tho or who the brother might be..any guesses?"i turned back to him pulling a curious face.todoroki smiled rubbing his hands together thinking i haven't found out...the thing is i just love to play with peoples minds before i throw everything at them.

"n-no i have no idea...didn't even know izuku had a brother."todoroki rubbed his chin laughing nervously.

even a dumb middle school er could tell he was lying.

"your turn" i said dropping the unconsious boy onto the floor carelessly."bakugou!"todoroki rushed over to the boy and gently picked him up."what?he's heavy as fuck"i laughed tucking my hands into my trousers and walking forward.

"Have any clue where we are going?"todoroki asked glancing around."No..."i answered also looking around seeing nothing but plain trees and darkness.

"Wait"todoroki stopped and pointed up towards the sky.i followed his finger and saw the sky was shining a light blue.without saying anything todoroki started running towards the light and so i followed him.

The closer we got it became clearer that the light was the forest engulfed in blue flames.it was spreading further and closer to base so i quickly pushed todoroki to do something.

Todoroki scoffed and raised his hand to freeze the trees when suddenly a wave of fire was sent at us.

Todoroki put up a wall just in time to barely stop the fire."good reaction time."a low voice called from the other side of the wall.

"Show yourself bastard!"i shouted and the wall began to melt and behind the wall stood a man in his early twenties wearing a long black coat with spiky dark hair.

"Its been so long shoto i see endeavour managed to turn you into his puppet"the man smiled at todoroki leaning against the half melted wall.

"Who are you"todoroki glared."oh my...can't remember your own big brother?"the villain pouted putting his hands above his heart acting hurt.

Todoroki backed up and his eyes growing big when his gaze fixed onto the villains familiar blue eyes.

"Touya?"